PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady needs to kiss and make up with Revis? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis played well last season. Did they get off a year early, probably. There were times in the playoffs he struggled. Not badly, but revis standards. At the end of the day you don't send your mom to do your dirty work. Man up and show up. That's on him, he probably wanted to stay here and play. But, he also wanted the money even more and he knows it!

Still don't believe him at all that he wanted to go back to the jests last year. He was open to taking a little less and go to a contender on a 1 year deal to get a SB. Pats ended up being the best contender that needed a CB. Had Talib re-signed with the Pats, Revis would have gone to Denver. If Talib and Rodgers-Cromartie would have re-signed with the Pats and Broncos respectively Revis would have gone to Green Bay (I imagine GB would have signed him instead of Peppers, or maybe they would have signed both).

If he really wanted to go back to the jests he wouldn't have signed with another team hours after he had been released.

Woody didn't want Mevis back then and was still butt-hurt over his leaving. Once Woody saw Mevis wearing Pats blue he forgave him and tampered him back with open arm$.

Mevis was such a phony in this whole thing. Idk if the pats gave him an offer but he got an idiot to overpay for him. I wanna beat him twice this year.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
I've never set foot in an NFL locker room, but somehow I think that the whole topic suggests that Mehta doesn't have the foggiest idea about what really goes on between NFL players, especially at the level of Brady and Revis.

This morning I was listening to a PFW podcast with Bob Socci and he had Mehta on as a guest. He was extremely complimentary of Brady in essence saying it would be hard not to consider him the GOAT. Hilariously, he ended the interview noting that as a Philadelphian of origin, he suspected some "shenanigans" on BB's part were involved in NE's defeat of the Eagles in the 2004 SB. I literally laughed out loud and would loved to have asked him if he was referring to McNabb's exquisite clock management in the fourth quarter, his blowing chunks into his face mask, or both. What a jackass.

I think this deserves a giant "who cares?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference