PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cute Kid"

How old is that baby? Like 3 months right? Is it just me or is that one big 3 month old? Sign her up for QB forget the Model stuff.

How old is that baby? Like 3 months right? Is it just me or is that one big 3 month old? Sign her up for QB forget the Model stuff.

Nah, she has two brothers for that job. :cool:

The Patriots have concerns about her work ethic. She went directly home after being born and spent no time at all in the weight room.

Man, if you don't speak Portugese, Gisele's Facebook page is not the place for you (well, despite the pictures :p). I wonder how much Brady has learned at this point?

Talk about winning the genetic lottery, those are 3 kids who got a head start on life, both physically and financially.

Talk about winning the genetic lottery, those are 3 kids who got a head start on life, both physically and financially.

...and they have a moat!

...and they have a moat!

I may never have a moat in my life. These punk kids already got one. Not fair.

By the way, I already predicted a while back the "Growing Up Brady" reality show on E! in about 15 years. You just know Vivian is going to be a super *****. :p Her older brothers will be working toward graduating and Signing Day for D-1 programs, but they'll be still trying to protect their little sister who just wants to model and spend. Brady showing up in gray hair will be depressing.

By the way, I already predicted a while back the "Growing Up Brady" reality show on E! in about 15 years. You just know Vivian is going to be a super *****. :p

How cool is it to invite your buds over to play Dungeons And Dragons and they have to cross a moat to get in the house?

She's soooo cute, I love babies. :)

By the way, I already predicted a while back the "Growing Up Brady" reality show on E! in about 15 years. You just know Vivian is going to be a super *****. :p Her older brothers will be working toward graduating and Signing Day for D-1 programs, but they'll be still trying to protect their little sister who just wants to model and spend. Brady showing up in gray hair will be depressing.

What do you mean Brady will still be behind center.

tumblr_mf9khhKcMP1rl6bl6o1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore