PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady & Edelman Game Hype Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m a huge Jules fan. Even named my Boston Terrier after him. The video was pretty awesome, but that was a narration job best left for Shia Leboeuf. Also, can someone start a poll? Is Edelman a Grizzly, Skoal, or Cope guy. Wintergreen, straight, or some sort of other fruity flavor? These are the important questions folks!!

They should play this among the intros tmw to get the crowd going.

I was wondering about that. The CBS intro to the divisional game. Was that played right before on the big screen in the stadium too?

I’m a huge Jules fan. Even named my Boston Terrier after him. The video was pretty awesome, but that was a narration job best left for Shia Leboeuf. Also, can someone start a poll? Is Edelman a Grizzly, Skoal, or Cope guy. Wintergreen, straight, or some sort of other fruity flavor? These are the important questions folks!!
I would to say he wouldn't put that poison anywhere near his body, let alone in it. ;)

That was freakin awesome.

I will definitely listen to it again tmrw before game time

Any other team and he wouldn’t really care as much. Human nature says I want team to dominate with me there. He’s out and he wants this team to succceed. He knows his spirit will be present tomorrow. Testament to the culture.

Any other team and he wouldn’t really care as much. Human nature says I want team to dominate with me there. He’s out and he wants this team to succceed. He knows his spirit will be present tomorrow. Testament to the culture.

I’ve always viewed him as the quintessential patriot. The guy embodies what I think the team is all about. If it was up to me, I would not trade him for any receiver you could name. Not ab not dez or no one

Man I love Jules. I respect Wes, but man, I LOVE Jules.
Welker was statistically better and far more consistent.

But Edelman is the guy that brought back the championship attitude- that “deliver in the clutch” type of WR- back to New England, which was something that we had not seen since the days of Brown, Givens and Branch.

This was the one thing Welker never could do. Even Moss fizzled whenever it came to January football during his time here.

Definitely moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing