PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boycott NFL Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunchucks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If Brady is suspended, I am going to boycott NFL sponsors. Hit the NFL where it hurts. Any company that advertises during NFL games will not profit from my business.

Nobody will. If Brady gets suspended the entertainment-starved won't boycott anything based on conviction and right or wrong. Instead they'll start talking about Jimmy G.

I don't intend to watch a single game while Tom is suspended, if he's suspended.

We constantly ask what it would take for one to stop watching the NFL, given how ****ty it is.
Well, suspending Tom Brady over nothing would be what it would take.

i dont think i can ever give up patriots games but i dont plan on watching another nfl game that doesnt include the patriots again nor will i watch any nfl shows on any channel. none zip nada not one. nfl sponsors wont get any of my money either.

Unfortunately, and I hate myself for this, I am addicted and cannot give up my NFL Sunday Ticket.

However I wear nothing but Patriots clothes and I can give that up. Depending on the outcome, I will absolutely stop paying $75 apiece for Patriot Hoodies and $30 apiece for Patriots T Shirts.

My cable contract is about to end. Good time to downgrade TV package to exclude NFL network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back