PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kraft, getting hitched?

Mingbi: Nooooo!!!!!

Lulu: You should have offered him the early bird wedding!

She looks a little like Mahomes chic I think RK could do better.
Mahomie could do better.

think RKK has done alright for himself... though... why a 47 year old... im sure there are a few younger wildcats (say 25 or so) out there, looking for true love with a billionaire octogenarian...

Last edited:
My guess is that Krafty Bob is not going to be whispering lulu’s or mingbi’s name at night anymore with the new girl around!

The winning since Bledsoe got out of there helps a lot.

I used to watch Rod Serling's Night Gallery growing up, so you'd think I'd like the scary (in a bad way) image of a sick, sad, diseased decaying corpse...I just associate football with fun, happy, cheerful... living stuff (unlike apparently everyone, I loved and celebrated all those wins in the 70's & 80's which everyone else pretends either never happened or the team cheated).

Here comes Rod now (looking more alive today than flying elvis):

For your consideration: The perpetration of what is described by its creator as a 'makeover'; leaving what was supposedly bad and wrong behind, putting a franchise's identity, history, heritage and tradition 'in the rearview mirror'; deliberately ignoring the wishes of its fans of over three decades; not knowing or caring that denigration and overt bias against the team would subsequently increase to the point of insane competitive disadvantages being imposed within sadistic punishments for barely existent and fabricated transgressions...

We present tonight:

View attachment 41623View attachment 41619
View attachment 41618
id watch that ep

Good for Mr. Kraft, being an older man the last thing I want to do would is to grow old completely alone.. it will put a little bounce in his step.

But it seems that some fans are still a bit upset for his visits to the Fl. Asian Spa...

Good for Mr. Kraft, being an older man the last thing I want to do would is to grow old completely alone.. it will put a little bounce in his step.

But it seems that some fans are still a bit upset for his visits to the Fl. Asian Spa...
Well, yeah. A guy like Bob should know better and it is kind of funny.

Whelp...good luck to him I suppose

Oh please Mr. Kraft. DO NOT GET MARRIED! You are going to get swindled big time. Look at all the men who lost HALF their fortunes. You are toO old, theres no purpose other than companionship. Run Forest RUN!! She will stay regardless, trust me!

Oh please Mr. Kraft. DO NOT GET MARRIED! You are going to get swindled big time. Look at all the men who lost HALF their fortunes. You are toO old, theres no purpose other than companionship. Run Forest RUN!! She will stay regardless, trust me!
The prenup she's going to have to sign is going to be longer than War and Peace. Plus it looks like she's independently wealthy being a doctor and all.

The prenup she's going to have to sign is going to be longer than War and Peace. Plus it looks like she's independently wealthy being a doctor and all.
Ask Bezos and Dr Dre about pre-nups. Worthless. Dad should care about his four Kids. I'd say before he get's married divide the wealth to the kids now! Then live of a fixed income and the family legacy will be preserved without a future court date. See if wifey would agree to that, i highly doubt it. She would RUN. Her money + his money.

The prenup she's going to have to sign is going to be longer than War and Peace.
First and foremost, it will lead with the proviso that flying elvis, blue jerseys, silver helmets are the primary Patriots logo & uniform for all eternity, even if the team is sold.

Seriously.

aye... could have changed it... and thats always crapshoot.

eh... flying elvis has grown on me... hes no pat patriot, but i must admit i like our logo
Well, it's the year now of Soylent Green...if you see the movie, watch out for the ending...may or may not affect your appetite/taste...

Well, it's the year now of Soylent Green...if you see the movie, watch out for the ending...may or may not affect your appetite/taste...
Seen it.

Soylent green is
Pat Patriot people!!!!

Mahomie could do better.

think RKK has done alright for himself... though... why a 47 year old... im sure there are a few younger wildcats (say 25 or so) out there, looking for true love with a billionaire octogenarian...
I'd take Early Bird's girl over Mahomes' annoying, low-class, social media ho in a heartbeat.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back