PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: We're At Gillette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The representative from the Lions is Dave Uyrus, who was a national scout for the Patriots under Bobby Grier, and was fired the same day as Grier was, shortly after Bill Belichick took over as New England's head coach."

Well that partially explains why the Lions have done so poorly, I suppose. I remember when "Yahoo.com" was just a search engine and not a "national news media."

Last edited:
Thanks Chris. Any word on Seau and if he'll see some snaps this game?

OntarioPatsFan said:
Thanks Chris. Any word on Seau and if he'll see some snaps this game?

Nothing yet on Seau ... but if he does play, I would imagine it would be pretty sparingly. In the few minutes of practice we saw this week, he wasn't much involved in the drills.

And for what it's worth, Yahoo.com is starting to snap up some pretty impressive writing talent. Charles Robinson is always a good read, and they just signed Jason Cole, who covered the Dolphins for the Miami Herald for several years.

Thanks Chris, I assume some of these scouts are also taking an early look for the season, Buffalo and NYJ at least, are the others still window shopping? If you get a chance to talk with one, does the easier trading environment under the CBA have any affect on their jobs?

Thanks Chris, Remember that's #37. Don't be checking out the cheerleaders until you get aconfirmed sighting.:D

PATSNUTme said:
Thanks Chris, Remember that's #37. Don't be checking out the cheerleaders until you get aconfirmed sighting.:D

Gotcha. No worries--the cheerleaders don't usually hit the field for another hour or so.

And I don't know if it's possible, but the cheerleaders' uniforms seem to be skimpier than they were last year. Not that I was looking at them, or anything...:D

Christopher_Price said:
Gotcha. No worries--the cheerleaders don't usually hit the field for another hour or so.

And I don't know if it's possible, but the cheerleaders' uniforms seem to be skimpier than they were last year.:rocker: Not that I was looking at them, or anything...:D
And the hits just keep on coming!

Gosh, now I need to know if they issue Chris standard binoculars or he has pair of the mounted one used by ships lookouts? ;)

PATSNUTme said:

Oh, you mean Harrison??? I thought you were talking about #37 on the Redskins!

PATSNUTme said:
And the hits just keep on coming!

Maybe that's a topic for the neverending Most Beautiful Cheerleader thread...

Chris just reported, on his blog, that Rodney is on the field, fully dressed.

Should be interesting to see when he gets in and how long he plays.

Thanks Chris, you got the scoop!:rocker:

Does anyone know why Wilfork is not playing? Thanks

Vince is on the field and playing with the first team defense. When New England has gone to a 2-man front--which they've done at least three times--Wilfork is off in favor of an extra DB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back