PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe to have his best year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyshawn, praised him at first, but then bashed him on the way out the door... TO will do the same.

italianpatthepatriot said:
he was a class person that helped a lot Brady

There seems to be a couple of books about that time that will tell you the exact opposite - Education of a Coach, Patriot Reign

He deserves credit for keeping his displeasure private but both books will tell you that behind the scenes he did not make things easy. He went so far as to ask that he be reinstated as starting QB in the playoffs because he was a veteran.

Last edited:
chowder said:
I'm still a Bledsoe fan, too. Of course, I'd rather see us win the superbowl next season but if for some reason we don't get to the big game, then I hope Drew can get a ring.

Drew has a ring from 2001. I don't want to see the Cowboys win another Championship. Watching the Steelers win last year hurt bad enough. I'm not sure I'd want to see Parcells win one without BB either. He'll always have that hanging over his head if he doesn't. That being said, I'm still a Bledsoe fan. I just hate the Cowboys. And, I hope TO never wins a championship or goes back to a Super Bowl for that matter. It'll only make his head bigger than it already is.

dhamz said:
There seems to be a couple of books about that time that will tell you the exact opposite - Education of a Coach, Patriot Reign

He deserves credit for keeping his displeasure private but both books will tell you that behind the scenes he did not make things easy. He went so far as to ask that he be reinstated as starting QB in the playoffs because he was a veteran.

I consider keeeping his displeasure private surely an help to Brady.

Think about some other players what they could have done in a similar situation...

I will alway give credit to Drew Bledsoe, a longtime New England Patriot.

IMO one of the best QB our franchise ever had.

Surely, with Grogan, one of the best till Tom Brady emerged.

His arrival put dignity too to our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST