Bledsoe as a businessman

Status
Not open for further replies.

p8ryts

In the Starting Line-Up
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Drew haters please ignore this post.
I tore these pages from a Southwest Airlines inflight magazine. Thought Drew fans might be interested.

Attachments

• bledsoe 002.jpg
    bledsoe 002.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 822
  • bledsoe 001.jpg
    bledsoe 001.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 683
  • bledsoe 003.jpg
    bledsoe 003.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 670
Where is the rest of Drews part???

Drew is still my second favorite QB of all time maybe even Second Favorite Player of all time. But Guys like Troy and Bru give him a run for spot #2 behind Mr. Bundchen (as the CHB would like us to believe).

Drew is doing well for himself, he always had a life outside of football even when he was an active player.

That picture is pretty funny though, talking about success when his picture is him getting sacked.

Drew is doing well for himself, he always had a life outside of football even when he was an active player.

That picture is pretty funny though, talking about success when his picture is him getting sacked.

Maybe he is scrambling into the end zone for a TD! :D

At one point, Bledsoe was the NFL player who had collected the most player career earnings (actually received the most cash as a player) though I'm probably not saying that in the best way. Of course there were many players with higher contracts but he actually got paid the most whereas most players don't actually get every dollar that is in their contract.

LMAO @ Bledsoe being sacked in the picture

I'm glad Drew is doing well. He (and Bill Parcells, of course) brought this franchise alot of sucess. Imagine if Rick Mirer was the pick instead. :eek:

I'm happy to see that Drew is getting some respect in this thread. It's almost impossible to call oneself a Patriots fan and not respect and admire the guy. He managed the most important QB transition in the history of the franchise with grace and dignity; he also made some big plays in the 2001/02 Playoffs when TB was injured. If he had a ring, he'd be in the HOF discussion, but probably as a long shot.

I'm happy to see that Drew is getting some respect in this thread. It's almost impossible to call oneself a Patriots fan and not respect and admire the guy. He managed the most important QB transition in the history of the franchise with grace and dignity; he also made some big plays in the 2001/02 Playoffs when TB was injured. If he had a ring, he'd be in the HOF discussion, but probably as a long shot.

he does have a ring...you mention it in :rolleyes:there

Last edited:
Drew haters please ignore this post.
I tore these pages from a Southwest Airlines inflight magazine. Thought Drew fans might be interested.

How anyone here can hate Bledsoe is beyond me. The guy brought us out of the embarrassment age and did some decent things here......He and Coates were fun to watch and he did alot for the community. He is a CLASS act most importantly, and handled the demotion to the bench in 2001 with class and professionalism. I am happy for him and wish him the best of luck in his endeavors after football.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes