PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick - Coach of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Bill and Tommy a 'Vince' threepeat to cement their busts at the front door in Canton, nothing else is relevent.

Belichick has done a nice job this year considering what hes had to work with. But i would say lovie smith, marvin lewis and tony dungy are the top 3 candidates.

I strongly agree. But there is a patriot coach that is much more responsible for our victories this year than Belichick, and who is deserving of AFC coach of the year if we go to the Super Bowl.

That man is Dante. The patriots spend very little on the OL. Dante rarely has much to work with. This year was no different. And then he lost his center and his top two left tackles. That Dante was able to put this line together, with different players almost every week, and a wrestler as the anchor is simply amazing!

This OL is the line that has protected well enough (often with side-by-side rookies) to lead in yardage!

just my two cents!!!

BannedColts018 said:
Belichick has done a nice job this year considering what hes had to work with. But i would say lovie smith, marvin lewis and tony dungy are the top 3 candidates.

Marvin Lewis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back