PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Better ways to spend $35M than on Goodell's salary

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffro

On the Roster
Reaction score
3 1/2 million or so Pet Rocks. Please add your own suggestion.

35 million cups of Ramen Noodle soup to send to starving children in Africa.

Flush it.

Guiness, BBQ, and Cuban cigars. That would be a hell of a weekend.

burning it would even be better and that serves no useful point.

You can cut straight to the 30 second mark. :D

Give it to the families who lost loved ones fighting for our Country. Also, I would give a portion to NFL vets.

This is one of the dumbest tweets I've ever seen:

Fantasy football and social media are the main reason why the NFL grew in popularity, thus revenue.

I'm not just saying this because I hate Goodell, but to credit him with the league's growth is absurd.

Last edited:
Boundary (sideline and end zone) cameras, standardized air pressure gauges for all teams and officials, along with an annual program to calibrate them.

Okay, I've probably got about $25 million left (conservatively) to play with after that.

Fantasy football and social media are the main reason why the NFL grew in popularity, thus revenue.

I'm not just saying this because I hate Goodell, but to credit him with the league's growth is absurd.

Saying this is like saying every drug dealer who gets a ton of money is obviously a brilliant business man. Or maybe you just have a product that does all the work for you and sells itself.

No single individual deserves more credit for the NFL's success today than Pete Rozelle, even though he retired about 25 years ago. What he did may seem like common sense to us, but was revolutionary and brilliant at the time. Goodell does nothing but ride Rozelle's coattails.

Benjamin Aintbright

Boundary (sideline and end zone) cameras, standardized air pressure gauges for all teams and officials, along with an annual program to calibrate them.

Okay, I've probably got about $25 million left (conservatively) to play with after that.

Take 20 million of the leftover 25 and donate it to pediatric cancer research.

With the remaining 5 million put out five 1 million dollar contracts on Fraudger's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back