PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best moment of season thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
The goal line stand when the Pats stuffed the Vikes on fourth down. I'm sure some will disagree but I just felt like it was such a huge confidence boost for our entire team to see this inexperienced, often criticized defense pull that off to finish the half.

The goal line stand when the Pats stuffed the Vikes on fourth down. I'm sure some will disagree but I just felt like it was such a huge confidence boost for our entire team to see this inexperienced, often criticized defense pull that off to finish the half.

It was great, wasn't it?

Very few defensive plays help build light a fire under a defense like a goal line stand.

Last edited:
I'd have to go with the blocked FG returned for a touchdown. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Hell yeah it was a great stand!! To be able to stop a great HB like peterson, great morale boost!

I think I agree with you if we're talking single moment so far. As for series of moments, from the 4th quarter through OT of the Ravens game was my favorite part of this season thus far though.

On O it was first Q of game 1, Brady torching CIN with two TDs to Welker. We need to see more of that.

On D it was Ninko stripping Henne of his manhood with two INTs in the second Q in MIA.

The confidence began in the Miami game. Chung, Chung, Chung. Pick a play, there were a lot of them. The team has had a killer instinct ever since.

My favorite moment was the Brady to Branch TD reunion - It brought so many memories of 2004 back

i saw that play at least 3-4 times and i liked it too - i consider it one of the best moment of yesterday's victory for sure (i liked a lot also Mc Courty ball strip to Harvin play)

Last edited:

That was the best moment for me also. I'm not going to lie, I thought for sure the Vikings would score a TD on 4th down. Shame on me for doubting the defense. They made a crucial stop when it counted the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes