PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best franchise qb besides Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redman443

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I’m torn between Plunkett and Bledsoe only because of what Plunkett went on to do after he left the patriots and Bledsoe led them to the super bowl and almost beat Brett Favre. The reason I don’t say Grogan is because they got mauled in their first super bowl by the 85 bears.

Babe Parilli.

Parilli finished his career with over 25,000 total yards and 200 touchdowns, ending among the top five quarterbacks in 23 categories such as passing yards, passing touchdowns and rushing yards. Parilli was selected for three All-Star Games. In 1964, throwing primarily to Gino Cappelletti, Parilli amassed nearly 3,500 yards passing with 31 touchdowns; the latter was a Patriots record until Tom Brady broke it in 2007. During that season's contest against the Oakland Raiders on October 16, he threw for 422 yards and four touchdown passes in a 43–43 tie. Parilli is a member of the Patriots All-1960s (AFL) Team.

I’m torn between Plunkett and Bledsoe only because of what Plunkett went on to do after he left the patriots and Bledsoe led them to the super bowl and almost beat Brett Favre. The reason I don’t say Grogan is because they got mauled in their first super bowl by the 85 bears.
Grogs starts SB XX its not 46-10.

The Grogs v Drew discussion is a tired one

No love for Tommy Hodson?

No love for Tommy Hodson?

That dude wasted our ONE BEST CHANCE to beat Elway. Still pisses me off. WHAT WAS HE THINKING RUNNING

Edit: Damnit, I was thinking of Hugh Millen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down