PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Roethlisberger unhappy with Steelers coaches, could seek trade

Poor Big Ben.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

You mean Mark Sanchez should cover his behind :rolleyes:

At the very least he may want to consider a haircut, because I am not saying it’s going to happen but Ben may very well grab Mark by his ponytail and drag him into a bathroom :help:

Ben's bruised ego has been killin him all season. Once he gets healthy steelers will be back in the super bowl.

At the very least he may want to consider a haircut, because I am not saying it’s going to happen but Ben may very well grab Mark by his ponytail and drag him into a bathroom :help:

The jets should wear shirts saying

samemyass1.png

Ben's bruised ego has been killin him all season. Once he gets healthy steelers will be back in the super bowl.

It wasnt Big Ben who gave up 28 4th Q points the other day, it was the Steelers prehistoric defense
grumpy-old-men.jpg

Finally we can get that all important veteran #3 QB that folks here have been pining for!

It's been a little bit of a shocking morning so far today.

It's been a little bit of a shocking morning so far today.

A lot of rumors go around, I'd wait to hear more before I'd freak out(not saying you are). If steelers can get a kings ransom from someone(like what doncos got for Jay Cutler) then they should consider it. Ben is a big game quarterback but, he can't carry a team with a subpar defense like Peyton and Brady can. Not that many qbs can but, steelers getting two early 1st going into the draft would be nice. Get a top qb and Clowney and they'd be looking good.

Look on the bright side, Steelers can trade him and a couple of defenders and climb up a few spots to pick Johnny Football

What's going on with this guy, is he going to be a 1st rounder?

Am I the only one who has considered the possibility that he is trying to flee the jurisdiction?

A lot of rumors go around, I'd wait to hear more before I'd freak out(not saying you are). If steelers can get a kings ransom from someone(like what doncos got for Jay Cutler) then they should consider it. Ben is a big game quarterback but, he can't carry a team with a subpar defense like Peyton and Brady can. Not that many qbs can but, steelers getting two early 1st going into the draft would be nice. Get a top qb and Clowney and they'd be looking good.

I don’t know if they’d get a first rounder him, he will be 32 years old at the start training camp and he has only played a full season once (2008) in his career. He has won some super bowls but he has only exceeded 4000 passing yards twice and 30 touchdowns once in his career. I think they’d get a second and mid round pick for him, you have to take into account the guy also has some character concerns, and maturity issues.

I think he did throw for 5 TDs yesterday

Yeah he also threw 3 picks. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for him. I could see him going in the top 10 and then I could also see him dropping into the 3rd.

Yeah he also threw 3 picks. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for him. I could see him going in the top 10 and then I could also see him dropping into the 3rd.

With the number of teams needing a Franchise QB he will def go ini the first half of the first round

It's as if he was thinking, nobody is paying attention to me...

i use him to hold kicks for gostkowski in madden... lol

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back