PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick's transparency with Uche

Bill drafting sucks in last 6 years. I don't think any of bills supporters would want to provide a rebuttal of that . We could have got cole strange and Trent mcDuffie whom all of us wanted to draft in 2022 without trading down and overdrafting 3rd rounder strange in 1st and fourth rounder Thornton in 2nd.

Is the point of this thread to give Bill a medal for being "transparent" with a player and to show that, yup, there's at least one player that doesn't think Bills an antiquated *******???

Bill drafting sucks in last 6 years. I don't think any of bills supporters would want to provide a rebuttal of that . We could have got cole strange and Trent mcDuffie whom all of us wanted to draft in 2022 without trading down and overdrafting 3rd rounder strange in 1st and fourth rounder Thornton in 2nd.
They do and they just list draft picks who haven't done much. It's straight up weird.

The last 10 drafts have been pretty bad. Bob let this drag on too long. Had he stepped in much earlier, Tom never leaves and retires with the Patriots. Bob has nobody to blame but himself for enabling Bill to make horrible personnel decisions and pick players like Jordan Richards, Slowuan Williams, Harry, etc..

Last edited:
They do and they just list draft picks who haven't done much. It's straight up weird.

The last 10 drafts have been pretty bad. Bob let this drag on too long. Had he stepped in much earlier, Tom never leaves and retires with the Patriots. Bob has nobody to blame but himself for enabling Bill to make horrible personnel decisions and pick players like Jordan Richards, Slowuan Williams, Harry, etc..
But by staying behind the scenes they won 6 Super Bowls, went to 9, I think he thought that was the best thing to do through the years.

But by staying behind the scenes they won 6 Super Bowls, went to 9, I think he thought that was the best thing to do through the years.
They went because of the 2009-2012 drafts. They don't sniff that had they not drafted Gronk and to the lesser extent Hightower, McCourty, Collins and Chandler Jones. The roster was clearly eroding around them over the years which led to the 2019 season and now.

They went because of the 2009-2012 drafts. They don't sniff that had they not drafted Gronk and to the lesser extent Hightower, McCourty, Collins and Chandler Jones. The roster was clearly eroding around them over the years which led to the 2019 season and now.
My point is it worked before why change, well now that they are where they are they have to do something, but I understand why they didn't before. Wasn't long ago we were 9-3 with Mac before things went to ****.

My point is it worked before why change, well now that they are where they are they have to do something, but I understand why they didn't before. Wasn't long ago we were 9-3 with Mac before things went to ****.
I think we got lucky with few drafts in early 2010s but I don't think there was too much of a stretch pick earlier.

Last 6 years the number of overdrafts are mindboggling - joejuan, Cyrus Jones, duke Dawson, Jordan Richards, strange, Thornton, marte mapu, asiasi , Jake Andrews and list goes on.

We need to pay back for all those misses and it spectacularly did this year . Not saying bill has always been bad but recent history suggests that his work is that of a GM who needs to be fired yesterday.

. The roster was clearly eroding around them over the years which led to the 2019 season and now.
The roster “eroded” through 10 consecutive division championships, 8 consecutive AFCCGs, 5 SBs, and 3 championships, including 4 SBs and 3 titles in the last 5 years? Funny.

The roster “eroded” through 10 consecutive division championships, 8 consecutive AFCCGs, 5 SBs, and 3 championships, including 4 SBs and 3 titles in the last 5 years? Funny.
And you missed how they got there.

Not sure where you get your info, but Strange being a 3rd rounder has been debunked 1000 times over. As has the Thornton BS you're spewing.

No. We couldn't have gotten McDuffie AND Strange. Strange was gone in the next few picks. Either to Seattle or Minny.. So just stop.

Not sure where you get your info, but Strange being a 3rd rounder has been debunked 1000 times over. As has the Thornton BS you're spewing.

No. We couldn't have gotten McDuffie AND Strange. Strange was gone in the next few picks. Either to Seattle or Minny.. So just stop.
Nah. That's not been debunked. Thornton is defly not playing worthy of a second rounder . Pittsburg just spewed some bad Intel to get us caught napping.

I think we got lucky with few drafts in early 2010s but I don't think there was too much of a stretch pick earlier.

Last 6 years the number of overdrafts are mindboggling - joejuan, Cyrus Jones, duke Dawson, Jordan Richards, strange, Thornton, marte mapu, asiasi , Jake Andrews and list goes on.

We need to pay back for all those misses and it spectacularly did this year . Not saying bill has always been bad but recent history suggests that his work is that of a GM who needs to be fired yesterday.
Umm.. You're literally pulling s*** out of your rear end.

Cyrus Jones was 2016. Richards was 2015.

The fact that you're s***ing on players like MAPU and ANDREWS when they're rookies tells everyone your opinion is as worthless as tits on a bull.

The fact that you mentioned Asiasi when he was drafted right where he was expected is more proof you have no idea what "Over-drafting" actually is. That you're basing your crap totally on Draftniks who have no idea whether or not a player will be good.

Nah. That's not been debunked. Thornton is defly not playing worthy of a second rounder . Pittsburg just spewed some bad Intel to get us caught napping.

*ROFLMAO* More BS from you. That never happened. And please don't say they should have taken headcase Pickens.

Yep... Anyone who still believes that ****tsdirt would've taken BoneyT ahead of Pickens is a ****ing m-m-moron.

Had Tom played the last 3 years here instead of at TB this would have been the first year of the rebuild. And we'd be looking at a lot of cash to spend next season. It would have been better than what actually happened.

Umm.. You're literally pulling s*** out of your rear end.

Cyrus Jones was 2016. Richards was 2015.

The fact that you're s***ing on players like MAPU and ANDREWS when they're rookies tells everyone your opinion is as worthless as tits on a bull.

The fact that you mentioned Asiasi when he was drafted right where he was expected is more proof you have no idea what "Over-drafting" actually is. That you're basing your crap totally on Draftniks who have no idea whether or not a player will be good.
Well that was considered a super weak tight end class and it was a super reach.

You don't need to get offensive to make your point . You are just one slouchy dude who believes aggression means point is right.

Your points are equally worthless. So take a chill pill or hike if you disagree rather than resorting to vitriol.

If you are trolling well you succeeded in getting me triggered .

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back