PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick to give Fins pep talk before game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewaylifeshouldbe

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
According to Saban he may.

http://www.thebrushback.com/saban_full.htm

Saban will spend the next week getting his team prepared for their upcoming game against the New England Patriots. As a motivational ploy, he has invited his friend Bill Belichick in to give his team a pep talk.

“I’m going to have Bill come in and say a few words to the team before the big Patriots game,” said Saban. “He’s a master motivator and I really think they’re going to get a lot out of it. They need to get a lot out of it. If we go 1-4, our season is in the toilet. On the upside, at least we’ll get to prove all those idiot sportswriters wrong. That’s almost more fun than winning the Super Bowl.”

***EDIT*** Moderators, please feel free to delete, detonate, flush this thread. I just ran across the website while searching belichick/saban news and didn't realize it was for satirical purposes. Stupid me actually bought the article as legit. Sorry.

Last edited:
thewaylifeshouldbe said:
According to Saban he may.

http://www.thebrushback.com/saban_full.htm

***EDIT*** Moderators, please feel free to delete, detonate, flush this thread. I just ran across the website while searching belichick/saban news and didn't realize it was for satirical purposes. Stupid me actually bought the article as legit. Sorry.

At least you are being honest.:rofl:

Don't apologize... That article was a stitch... Well worth a post in my opinion. :D

Nick the Flick is about to throw the red flag for a review on this story . . . Nick's about to throw it . . . he's double clutching . . . he's rethinking {"what would BB do?"} . . . he's about to throw it . . . he's looking to the fans for encouragement . . . it looks like he's going to . . . we have to break for commercials but we'll come back to see if Nick flicks.

Funny article, as often with Brushback. But I wouldn't be giving up on Saban just yet...The Dolphins were not nearly as cohesive as anyone/everyone assumed going into the season, and the offense is a mess, but I would not be surprised if they showed dramatic improvement by week 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST