PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick highlight video

Status
Not open for further replies.

K. Dog

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Here's a nice video of some Belichick highlights:

We've seen these all before, but the juxtaposition of Rodney Harrison and Edelman thanking Belichick after playoff wins was powerful and moving.

Last edited:
Love this stuff. One thing looking forward to but am more than willing to wait for is BB's book after he retires.

Love this stuff. One thing looking forward to but am more than willing to wait for is BB's book after he retires.

You may be waiting for a while... especially if he takes a front office position after he retires as a coach.

You may be waiting for a while... especially if he takes a front office position after he retires as a coach.

Man. If my family history continues to hold par I might not be around to read it. :D

Time to start eating like the Goat I guess.

“We all, at one point or another, had played for a coach that's a jerk“ --BB

“Don't out dumb yourself now.“ --BB

Neat video.

Would have loved to see the "************" moment after he was asked about whether TB12 would be the starter after week 4.

That, and "Best defense in the league. Suck my..."

I've watched this a number of times. The editing is really well done. It describes a compelling narrative. And some of the quotes are actually pretty obscure. Well worth seeing, I'm surprised it has so views on youtube or comments here.

I've watched this a number of times. The editing is really well done. It describes a compelling narrative. And some of the quotes are actually pretty obscure. Well worth seeing, I'm surprised it has so views on youtube or comments here.

I'd like to help them finish the editing. Edit Ochostinko out. That was the absolute worst of BB. Nice vid, I just happened to watch some similar ones tonight.

Excluded the epic quote....

"Bill, correct me if I'm wrong but..."

"I can't wait."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back