PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bears game in Paris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One-If-By-Sea

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can watch the Bears game this Sunday in Paris? It will be a 10:15PM start.

Sorry can't help you here. If you asked me London, UK than I could. Your best chance is if the hotel you are staying has sports cable or maybe an American Club. I would call your Embassy for info. Enjoy that very beautiful city. And the game too ! Go Pats.

Found this one on the Steelers forum:

After searching for a place to watch the Steelers in France which was not easy to do, I found a NFL fan group of American and French people who live in Paris and get together to watch the NFL games on Sunday night in Paris, France. Paris NFL Watchers Meetup Group (Paris) - Meetup and the bar they go to is called the Freedom Pub. This needs to be sent out to anyone who is going to France and wants to see the NFL games as it took me a couple of weeks to find it. I thought it was great because you can meet some americans while on vacation or business and I am sure can give you tons of advice for you stay and maybe hook you up with some good deals that otherwise you would never find out about.

You could also try NFL Game Pass, I use it myself here in Belgium and it works really fine, don't know if you can still buy a Game Pass on week-to-week base at this point of the season, though.

Anyone know where I can watch the Bears game this Sunday in Paris? It will be a 10:15PM start.

The Great Canadian Pub shows the games. Get there closer to 21:45 when people start clearing out from the earlier games so that you will be able to find a place. Normally the 22h15 crowd is a bit sparser than the 19h00 group, so you should be ok.

The Great Canadian Pub, Paris

Bon courage.

Last edited:
The Great Canadian Pub shows the games. Get there closer to 21:45 when people start clearing out from the earlier games so that you will be able to find a place. Normally the 22h15 crowd is a bit sparser than the 19h00 group, so you should be ok.

The Great Canadian Pub, Paris

Bon courage.

I signed up for the NFL meeting group and The Great Canadian Pub looks great. Thanks to BPF and Dalou!!!!!

For a moment there I thought it was Goodell hatching another one of his bright ideas.:bricks:

i watched the thanksgiving day game in London.

it was on SkySports, channel 2. (i had to upgrade our cable service for the month at 80 pounds!)

so i think you should search the SkySports listings for Paris - it will probably be on since it will be a marquis 4pm game, but who knows. then you should figure out which bars or hotels are showing Sky.

a thought

-- FRITZ

Didn't Urlacher hook up with Paris??

If you know anyone with NFL Package for Direct TV you can access their account online and catch all the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes