PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB on Atlanta radio w/ Dimitroff...ATL/NE will scrimmage August 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Check out "all things bb" twitter feed. Different version of BB.

Re: BB on Atlanta radio w/ DJ Dimitroff

link.....?

Re: BB on Atlanta radio w/ DJ Dimitroff...possible ATL/NE scrimmage?

What the hell I am highly confused by what I just read.....Was BB really plugging Sam Adams that hard?

Wish I listened, from reading it seemed like an entertaining light harted conversation between two of the leagues better minds and between Master and apprentice.

Like most teams in the league with expatriots I find myself subtly routing for the Falcons obviouslt not at our expense though.

Reiss says Belichick mentioned something about a "scrimmage." It's not clear whether he meant the preseason game on Aug. 19 between the Falcons or Pats, or a scrimmage the teams will play before then:

Belichick rocks with Dimitroff - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

here is the quote that pertains to that

Reiss said:
The Patriots visit the Falcons in the preseason -- the game will be nationally televised on Thursday, Aug. 19 -- and the clubs will be getting together in the days leading up to the game to work against each other.

If anyone finds more from this interview please post especially a link to where we could hear it if it was archived.

Interesting. I'm looking forward to that game.

Re: Pats to Work Out With Falcons

Awesome stuff. I think this type of thing, when done properly, really adds value to our preseason. Chalk this up as another benefit of a large coaching tree.

Awesome stuff. I think this type of thing, when done properly, really adds value to our preseason. Chalk this up as another benefit of a large coaching tree.

Scrimmage and practices used be alot more common but for various reasons teams barely so this anymore I don't remember who it is but I believe there is still two teams that meet regularly prior to the preseaon for a scrimmage. I doubt this would be done with a team that didn't have a BB connection but its also not something that is being concated by two friends to gain an advantage of some sort.

Scrimmage and practices used be alot more common but for various reasons teams barely so this anymore I don't remember who it is but I believe there is still two teams that meet regularly prior to the preseaon for a scrimmage. I doubt this would be done with a team that didn't have a BB connection but its also not something that is being concated by two friends to gain an advantage of some sort.

The linked article notes a couple of examples.

The linked article notes a couple of examples.

Oh wow there is more scrimmaging still going on than I realized. As you guys may know I am kind of a training camp junky and I would love to see one of these if this works out maybe they try to make it a regular thing and next year can be here (though the preseason schedule makers might need to oblige)

Sounds like fun. A good way for the teams to work on stuff and polish it up. It's kinda like preseason but without fans attending and being charged for tickets to watch games that mean nothing. ^_^

Evidently BB really likes Sam Adams.

Evidently BB really likes Sam Adams.

Me too. I prefer Guinness, but Sam Adams is pretty tasty. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes