PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB’s best value picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a no brainier... Something about #199 Comes to mind...

We like to s*** on BB’s drafting, but here’s a top 10 list of his best value picks. I don’t agree with some listed. I’ll list who I think should’ve made it later so I don’t spoil anything.

Patriots' 10 best value picks during Belichick's run
I like the article, it's a good little list, but I kind of think putting up anyone taken with a 1st or 2nd round pick isn't right, since most of us expect 1st and 2nd rounders to be starters or solid contributers.

The pick I like the best in the list was James White, a great value at #4. He obviously earned TB12's trust, and can block, run and catch so can stay on the field a lot.

I like the article, it's a good little list, but I kind of think putting up anyone taken with a 1st or 2nd round pick isn't right, since most of us expect 1st and 2nd rounders to be starters or solid contributers.

The pick I like the best in the list was James White, a great value at #4. He obviously earned TB12's trust, and can block, run and catch so can stay on the field a lot.

I didn’t read the list, but Gronk at #42 seems like a worthy selection. Greatest TE of all-time in the mid second round.

I like the undrafted studs even more like Malcolm Butler who won us a SuperBowl and made a Pro Bowl, JC Jackson one of the top corners in the league

7th round David Givens? Only 1 of the best Pats WRs drafted in 20 years.

7th round Matt Cassel. Didnt the Pats turn him into a 2nd round pick?

White has a great feel for the open spaces, is elusive (kind of glides when he cuts) and has superb hands. He's one of their best picks ever.

7th round David Givens? Only 1 of the best Pats WRs drafted in 20 years.

7th round Matt Cassel. Didnt the Pats turn him into a 2nd round pick?

Givens had a short but sweet career. He ended up sorry that he became one of those Pat/Titan players.

Cassel's emergence was a great example of timing. He got to lead a team that was 16-0 the year before and had a great defense.

Two great picks.

i thought The Fat Tuna drafted TFB....interesting...

Tuna whined about not being able to buy the groceries but took credit for the good food.

2015 Trey Flowers Pick 101 - best front seven player on three SB teams & 2.5 sacks in SB51. You could argue him over anyone outside the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back