PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As Staples would say, "That was EASY"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi 3:16

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Buffalo is as close to as a "bye" as there is in the NFL these days. How can you go 9 years without a playoff appearance and still be this pathetic? No reason to keep that franchise in that pathetic city.

Umm....I remember the Bills had a little success in the 90's (being sarcastic, going to 4 straight SB's was pretty good). Remember, the Pats were the Patsy's for many years. I've been a fan since 1975, and remember many many bad years. As a fan, you stick with your team no matter what. Sports is cyclical, remember when the 49er's were a Dynasty ? They've been pretty bad since 1999, now look at the turn around. Are you gonna leave the Pats when/if they become bad again ? Push for them to leave NE ?

The Bills have some very dedicate fans, and the front office has drafted some good players recently, they will come around in a year or two.

Umm....I remember the Bills had a little success in the 90's (being sarcastic, going to 4 straight SB's was pretty good). Remember, the Pats were the Patsy's for many years. I've been a fan since 1975, and remember many many bad years. As a fan, you stick with your team no matter what. Sports is cyclical, remember when the 49er's were a Dynasty ? They've been pretty bad since 1999, now look at the turn around. Are you gonna leave the Pats when/if they become bad again ? Push for them to leave NE ?

The Bills have some very dedicate fans, and the front office has drafted some good players recently, they will come around in a year or two.

Until this team moves to LA, they will be a joke. Your question about if the Pats sucked would I stop supporting them is lunacy. Clearly, we have an owner who wants this team to succeed (Stadium,etc). Bills are LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes