PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are You Someone Who Is Ready to Move on From Tom Brady? If So, You Need to Stop It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are You Someone Who Is Ready to Move on From Tom Brady? If So, You Need to Stop It

Ian Logue

People appear to have reached a point where they've accepted a future that might not include the guy who gave them so many unbelievable moments. If you fall into this category. You need to stop it.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Excellent take Ian.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming season (if there is one) when all those ungrateful fans will be crying about some Pats QB blowing a game.

Seeing the Pats nickel and dime Tom Brady is reprehensible. Turning the fans against him through the media has been even worse.

If the reports I've heard are true and Brady was offered a 1 year deal at less than he made last year, then it's clear that they drove him out.

It's too bad it didn't work out for TB to stay a few more years with BB, but that's the way it goes. I can enjoy the Patriots (after a few minutes of frustration) even if they lose a lot. I've done it before for 40 years and I can do it again. It simply makes the winning sweeter when that happens - and with BB leading the team, the Patriots may find a way back to the top sooner rather than later. No predictions here, we'll just have to wait and see and enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back