PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone see Ocho tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
He didn't look terribly happy TO was getting all the throws. He especially didn't look very happy when TO was doing his TD dance.

Mayhaps he becomes a Patriot soon. Wishful thinking, I know.

He didn't look terribly happy TO was getting all the throws. He especially didn't look very happy when TO was doing his TD dance.

Sure, if Bill can go back in time and get him when he was younger and didn't have reality shows as his top priority.

Last edited:

Guy wants the ball all the time...and pouts when he doesn't get it. Have you thought this one out?

EDIT - Maybe you're joking. In which case, you got me good.

Last edited:
Guy wants the ball all the time...and pouts when he doesn't get it. Have you thought this one out?

EDIT - Maybe you're joking. In which case, you got me good.

No, I'm serious, I'd love to see Ocho on the Pats. He's not that old, and I'm pretty sure BB could keep him in line. After all, he kept Dillon in line, and Moss in line.. well until this year.

Not to mention that BB and Ocho seem to mutually admire and respect each other. I think BB would get him in a heartbeat if he could.

It's the Randy Moss effect. Ochocinco takes on double teams or the opponent's best cover guy and allows TO to get single covered.

Fair enough, though I disagree. ;)

I'd rather draft a good receiver and develop in-house. The turnaround could happen very quickly with the right guy. See Hakeem Nicks.

Last edited:
It's the Randy Moss effect. Ochocinco takes on double teams or the opponent's best cover guy and allows TO to get single covered.

I woulda thought i'd be the other way around. Out of the two , TO is the more prolific receiver.

Fair enough, though I disagree. ;)

I'd rather draft a good receiver and develop in-house. The turnaround could happen very quickly with the right guy. See Hakeem Nicks.

Agreed. I'd like to see more of a long term development plan for the position, which I think they are trying with Price and Tate, rather than the veteran patch-up plan with Holt, Galloway, Stallworth, etc... Although, I'm almost sure Chad still has lots of game left in him and would embrace the chance to play under Belichick.

i think you're reaching badly here

i watched the game, chad was admiring the mime act, then him and TO were discussing the juke he put on the cb, while on the sidelines

i hate chad as much as anyone because he's a baby and a moron, but he did nothing wrong tonight

Last edited:
i hate chad as much as anyone because he's a baby and a moron, but he did nothing wrong tonight

Well, he was yelling at the QB. Even one of the O-Lineman had to step in and tell him to shut his yap.

And I actually like Chad.

Last edited:
I love me some ocho

The Pats aren't trying to fill roster spots with former Pro Bowlers and that is all they would be doing by acquiring OchoCinco. When I look at the moves the Pats have made this season, they seem to want to go back to the days of Brady spreading the ball out to 7 different receivers for short gains, wearing down the defense.

If the running game was threatening to defenses, it would likely be more advantageous than having an OchoCinco or Randy Moss. Deep passes are low percentage passes, opening up wide receivers underneath, but leaving the QB vulnerable to sacks and interceptions. Short passes can isolate linebackers in coverage or exploit below average safeties. I prefer the later.

Why would you want a guy who selfishly has a look of disgust on his face on the sidelines due to not catching a pass all night then, when he finally does catch his first pass (for a first down, mind you), spikes it on the ground for a costly delay of game penalty?

Didn't we just trade away a WR that pouts whenever he doesn't get the ball cause he is double teamed.

Your dreaming if you think Bill is interested in a guy who is so interested in himself.

Wow. 1 star because you're serious.

No way. TO is ten times the player Ocho is now. He's playing like a top-5 receiver and he's 37. I don't like the guy's personality, but there's no denying that he's a beast. I'd rather have him than Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes