PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone season ticket holders got their tickets yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupofjoe1962

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Just curious...... anyone got there tickets yet?

If so, when did you get them?

Just got email saying they are shipping next week.

I've been wondering myself. Seems they're coming late this year.

Email said we're getting some kind of 5X SB championship commerative and it will be worth the wait

Email said we're getting some kind of 5X SB championship commerative and it will be worth the wait

Worth the Wait!
In honor of "Unequivocally the Sweetest" Super Bowl victory in our team history, we have enclosed a special 5X Champions commemorative gift in your season ticket package this season.

I'm getting the feeling that in addition to making more room at Gillette for the SB 51 banner, Krafty Bob is also making some room for "We're All Patriots" and "Unequivocally the Sweetest" banners....

I've been wondering myself. Seems they're coming late this year.

Last year tix exchange was up by now..so everything seems to be late. Still waiting for my tix from the waitlist presale as i have sold some

Still surprised no tix exchanged up or tickets in my account yet...hell TC starts today. latest i think Tix exchanged hasn't been at least up

We're supposed to get an automatic email sent from FedEx when they ship. Still haven't got that as of 9:25 am today

We're supposed to get an automatic email sent from FedEx when they ship. Still haven't got that as of 9:25 am today

Maybe the ticket people are on vacation? Seems super late. Once you get that email is when tix exchange will probably be up

They uploaded Aug tix today..aka preseason tix to my account..but nothing else..strange

My husband got this e-mail either yesterday or this morning, so I think they are on their way.

My husband got this e-mail either yesterday or this morning, so I think they are on their way.
Just checked my email and no notice yet but seeing how notices have started I'd expect to get one shortly

On the 21st I got an e-mail telling me that my tickets were being shipped via Fed Ex "next week". Today I got a USPS tracking number telling me the tickets will arrive Thursday.

I was promised Vargas but I got Newman. :(:(

hqdefault.jpg

Arrived today. With a surprise from Robert.

Pats twitter account RT a photo from someone who posted the box and what was in it ect...man i wish this was my year..next year is my year..so we better get #6!

On the 21st I got an e-mail telling me that my tickets were being shipped via Fed Ex "next week". Today I got a USPS tracking number telling me the tickets will arrive Thursday.

I was promised Vargas but I got Newman. :(:(

hqdefault.jpg
Got an email today.... FedEx. It's still 2 days though

Pats twitter account RT a photo from someone who posted the box and what was in it ect...man i wish this was my year..next year is my year..so we better get #6!
Yeah 2 titles in 3 years keeps people renewing

Last edited:
Our season tix arrived today by FedEx. Woo Hoo! (PS the PR dept. must have worked hard to come up with Kraft's surprise gift).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes