PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone Remember When Bill Belichick Was Part ABC's Super Bowl Pregame Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats4life12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I must have totally missed this when it happened but I found a throw back article on facebook today about Bill Belichick breaking down defenses for ABC's Super Bowl XL Pregame show. I watched the full video and it was great he broke down defenses from 1990 New York Giants and 2001 New England Patriots. It was a great watch, I'll put the link below its worth the five minutes!

Bill Belichick Super Bowl XL Pregame Show

Last edited:
I must have totally missed this when it happened but I found a throw back article on facebook today about Bill Belichick breaking down defenses for ABC's Super Bowl XI Pregame show. I watched the full video and it was great he broke down defenses from 1990 New York Giants and 2001 New England Patriots. It was a great watch, I'll put the link below its worth the five minutes!

Bill Belichick Super Bowl XI Pregame Show

Before watching the video, my only question is when did BB invent the time machine to goback to SB 11 and then talk about teams in SBs 25 and 36. i knew he was good and all, but ;)

Hint: In Roman numerals X = 10, L=50.

[Edit: okay, now clicked link. Your small L looks like big i. haha on me. ]

Last edited:
Before watching the video, my only question is when did BB invent the time machine to goback to SB 11 and then talk about teams in SBs 25 and 36. i knew he was good and all, but ;)

Hint: In Roman numerals X = 10, L=50.

[Edit: okay, now clicked link. Your small L looks like big i. haha on me. ]
I think I fat fingered it well typing haha. Because that definitely looked like an I, not an L. I went back and did it again and it looked better this time! Thanks for pointing that out but hey if he was breaking down SB 11 that would have been cool with me as well.

I never heard the key of Marshall F being left-right of center before. Knew they keyed on him, but not so exact..

Anybody else surprised to hear that he is prouder of the 36 Defensive game plan than ALL others, does that include the one versus the Jills run-gun THAT IS IN THE HoF!!! :)

I think he has good reason to be proud, maybe that should be gameplay two in HoF..

I think I fat fingered it well typing haha. Because that definitely looked like an I, not an L. I went back and did it again and it looked better this time! Thanks for pointing that out but hey if he was breaking down SB 11 that would have been cool with me as well.
I do remember when Bill's Lions figured us out early in the season
th

Yeah he could have broke down XI but was supposed to be Pats-Vikings in Pasadena

If not for...

We should have six already...

BB is amazing. Those who hate are fuelled by jealousy. Objective individuals recognize his greatness.

I remember being at a friends SB party and being so mad at seeing BB on the TV instead of coaching the game...damn playoff game in Denver...

No surprise, BB has always loved the media and the spotlight. I suspect he only took the Patriots gig so he could parlay it into being a regular on ESPN arguing with Skip Bayless about Lebron James leadership qualities.

the link apparently doesn't know roman numerals because it says XI instead of XL

So after I went to the link, very nice vid, I watched some more Pats stuff at the links. I especially liked this interview where he goes on about BB. HE has called BB the best Football coach of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes