PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else worried about Stork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The line is not very good without Stork in it. Hoping he get healthy for most of the season.

Any game Stork misses will worry me. I'm worried about THU's OL without him. Source says he still plans to play, but I dunno. Wendell : I like him more than most on here, but he's no Stork (plus if Wendy's at centre, does Mason get exposed at LG ? And what of Solder ? He is night/day with a vet next to him vs a rookie).

Yes, I'm very worried. A young guy who has had concussion before, missing a lot of time at the start of his second season is a very bad sign. It's bad for the Patriots (he and Wendell going to guard transformed the O-line last year) but, more importantly, it's bad for Brian Stork.

Pretty concerned, the line is very different with him ar C and only 1 rookie starting. IMP he was on his way to becoming an all pro C, this could derail his career.

d%#*!@t, every year there are injury problems with the offensive line. :mad: You just can't have enough good offensive linemen. Connolly already is missed and the season hasn't started yet.

There is nothing good about missing practices.

Stork is a tough SOB. Hope he can play Thursday and whatever the reason for him being out is not long-term.

I'm starting to get concerned just overall. He missed time last season and has already had to miss time this TC and preseason. But it does sound as though he won't be ready to go on Thursday night. We'll see.

Let's see what body part is mentioned when the injury report comes out.

Always worried when a starter misses the first practice before a game.

However this team isn't the only one with significant injuries to their center or oline.They just have to make due with what they got like everyone else does.

According to Mike Petraglia, Stork is in concussion protocol. One practuice
Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyedNESN 5m5 minutes ago
C Bryan Stork and new DT Khyri Thornton are missing from Patriots practice.

I'm starting to get Mike Wright flashbacks.
Mike Petraglia reports that Brian Stork in concussion protocol. If Stork cannot get thru one practice
without getting a concussion, I would say the Patriots have a problem at center.

We get one of the big steals in the draft last year with Bryan Stork, a mauling dominant center that we imagined being the cornerstone of the offensive line for the next decade. So of course he gets hurt in arguably the worst way possible in training camp putting a dark cloud over his future. Typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST