PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only person who forced anything was AB. He is an idiot.

Reports are that many of his teammates disagree, including Brady. Further reports have Kraft being "furious" about AB's tweets. Looks hypocritical, or worse, that Kraft forced him out because it would draw further attention to his own idiocy: a billionaire going to a strip mall massage parlor in hostile territory? WTF?

Last edited:
Reports are that many of his teammates disagree, including Brady. Further reports have Kraft being "furious" about AB's tweets. Looks hypocritical, or worse, that Kraft forced him out because it would draw further attention to his own idiocy: a billionaire going to a strip mall massage parlor?
No that is incorrect. There is a difference between being a good teammate and a great player and being an idiot. He did numerous idiotic things, even after there was no question he was on thin ice. He may have been great in the locker room but that doesn't excuse his behavior outside . If you AB apologizing Kraft bashers don't get this then perhaps you should look up the definition of idiotic.

I see the white knights are still carrying the banner huh? Even after last nights offensive mediocrity? Didn’t think I would see it.

I see the white knights are still carrying the banner huh? Even after last nights offensive mediocrity? Didn’t think I would see it.
I agree the Patriots need another wide receiver. I am also not against resigning AB, however, anyone who things that the Patriots weren't justified in cutting him are foolish.

I agree the Patriots need another wide receiver. I am also not against resigning AB, however, anyone who things that the Patriots weren't justified in cutting him are foolish.

They weren’t. They could have sat him to start a game. They have done that before with Welker and others. There was the whole Chandler Jones fiasco. Coke was found in Chungs house.

No this was rub and tug Bobs doing. It is time for him to go and let Jonathan run the team. He obviously has hurt the franchise so once an owner does that, it is time to go.

AB going to play LT? The pass game was fine.

They weren’t. They could have sat him to start a game. They have done that before with Welker and others. There was the whole Chandler Jones fiasco. Coke was found in Chungs house.

No this was rub and tug Bobs doing. It is time for him to go and let Jonathan run the team. He obviously has hurt the franchise so once an owner does that, it is time to go.
No it wasn't. This was a player who was accused of rape in a time when that is a big deal. Who then went on to post pictures of a woman's kid. This is a player who was a complete and total PR nightmare. Who has a good chance of being suspended by the league. If he is so amazing and Kraft and BB are such idiots, how come no other teams have signed him. It was widely reported, the only team who might be willing to give him one last chance is the pats, they did, he blew it. He is out of the league.

No it wasn't. This was a player who was accused of rape in a time when that is a big deal. Who then went on to post pictures of a woman's kid. This is a player who was a complete and total PR nightmare. Who has a good chance of being suspended by the league. If he is so amazing and Kraft and BB are such idiots, how come no other teams have signed him. It was widely reported, the only team who might be willing to give him one last chance is the pats, they did, he blew it. He is out of the league.
ah..another "he posted pics of a women's kids" ...

The guy would be playing right now if that painter story had gone away and it wasn’t posted all over a national sports publication. That stuff set brown over the edge where he had to get back at the woman. He probably thinks she got paid for it as well. Was it smart? No. I would have reacted the same way though.

maybe against the Giants..but WR is a glaring need. Gordon isn't doing much, now hurt. If Jules goes down, Pats are toast. They need depth.

Agreed, what's the problem. Gunner and Jakobi played great. Quit moaning about AB, he isn't coming back and nobody should want him back, the guys a scumbag and a TEAM killer.

These WR's are fine, the play calling could use some help though...

Wasn't their talk of him going on the comish exempt list if he signed with a team? What would be the point of bringing him back if he can't play?

Don't you find that a bit creepy, Sambam?

He posted pictures from her own site talking about the kids clothes. Give me a break. He probably thought he was done with this woman until an SI writer with a clear agenda did his homework and made sure the story was printed all out on a national sports magazine with her consent i am sure cause she could have said no.

Wasn't their talk of him going on the comish exempt list if he signed with a team? What would be the point of bringing him back if he can't play?
because he might be innocent, or serve a 4 game suspension. Worth a shot if they have to pay him.

Put on the exempt list for what exactly? What is he guilty of?

Your asking the wrong person. I'm only bringing up statements that were made about the list.

All accusations and white knight blow ups (text drama). Why has no other team signed him? Maybe because at this point it is NE and nobody else? He hasn’t asked other teams on Instagram to sign him has he? He could take the Pats money and run. Get paid elsewhere. Seems to me he wants to be in NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back