PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Reason I'm Glad We Got C. Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
PonyExpress said:
Don't you mean George Bernard Shaw?
probably,rainman......America and Great Britain....two countries separated by a common language.Do you still want to bandy phrases with me,rainman or can we all go back to discussing football.When the great writer Gertrude Stein was asked what was it like growing up in Oakland,Ca,she replied disdainfully:
"There is no THERE.....THERE"
That apt piece of intelligentsic wit describes you to a "T"

italia44 said:
probably,rainman......America and Great Britain....two countries separated by a common language.Do you still want to bandy phrases with me,rainman or can we all go back to discussing football.When the great writer Gertrude Stein was asked what was it like growing up in Oakland,Ca,she replied disdainfully:
"There is no THERE.....THERE"
That apt piece of intelligentsic wit describes you to a "T"
Don't get defensive just because you attributed the most famous quote of your hero, GBS, to another person. We'll just pretend it didn't happen... nobody in the "intelligentsic(???)" society you frequent will ever know...;) Now, by all means, let's dicuss football.:rocker:

PonyExpress said:
Don't get defensive just because you attributed the most famous quote of your hero, GBS, to another person. We'll just pretend it didn't happen... nobody in the "intelligentsic(???)" society you frequent will ever know...;) Now, by all means, let's dicuss football.:rocker:
literary license,rainman,literary license.....p.s.that was a "pun",sic being used to denote a mistake in usage.School's over...going to bed.

Last edited:
40yrpatsfan said:
Chad Jackson looks a lot like Eric Moulds to me.
Just want to make sure i understand the spirit of this comment.

Is this a good thing ??

NEM said:
There just is something different about him, and I cant actually say what it is, other than I believe he will be the best wide receiver in Patriots history, in time.

Can't agree more NEMster. From watching those agility and pass catching videos last spring, he gives you a feeling of high determination on his part. He seems to exude a sense of " I'm going to make this happen". I think he will - and is already - beginning to transfer that to the NFL and the Patriots.

I have the feeling that he's going to be a big time receiver in the NFL. I'm basing that on next to nothing so it's just a gut feeling. He made a couple of nice catches in the Jets game, and he's got great size and speed. He just looks like a player out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe