PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Andrews to miss time with a broken thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. We'd much rather be without a center who knows most of the calls and pre-snap adjustments. Right ?
"Product knowledge" over real, actual talent has always been one of Bill's faults when building a roster...Remember when Thanksdad had to start last year when Mongo missed a game? He was beyond bad....Dude's not an NFL player of even emergency backup caliber.

There it is. Well, since you mention it, I’ll go next. I think it’ll be Ferentz.

Despite the hate on this board, he is a BB fav. He is reliable, smart, hard working. If I remember correctly, the one time he filled in for Karras, he was up to the task.
No he wasn't...He was feckin terrible that game.

My guess is Andrews goes on IR today, and Ferentz is added to the 53 man roster and will be on the 48 man game roster tomorrow.

The Pats will most likely need a roster spot of two next week when Harris, Olszewski and Allen are eligible to come off IR, so I would not be surprised if Ferentz goes back to the PS next week to open a spot. The Pats could then activate him to the 48 man game roster against the Chiefs as well.

My guess is Andrews goes on IR today, and Ferentz is added to the 53 man roster and will be on the 48 man game roster tomorrow.

The Pats will most likely need a roster spot of two next week when Harris, Olszewski and Allen are eligible to come off IR, so I would not be surprised if Ferentz goes back to the PS next week to open a spot. The Pats could then activate him to the 48 man game roster against the Chiefs as well.
Yeah by IRing him now he can take off the next 3 games plus have the bye week...Maybe Edelman should be given a 4-week IR stint as well; otherwise he'll be useless by season's end...

So much for the oline
Yep...wonder what the over/under is for the number of times Thanksdad has his sh!t pushed back into his weak ass & falls backwards into Cam's lap as a result...

Man this is a bummer. Andrews may be the key from a good Oline to a great one. Get healthy gonna need him for the stretch run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back