An Emotional Kevin Faulk Finally Walks Away From the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
An Emotional Kevin Faulk Finally Walks Away From the Game
By: Ian Logue

Kevin Faulk gave fans an amazing 13 with the Patriots, and as expected walked away with the same style and grace that made him a favorite....

I already miss seeing him on the sideline or on the field. That's not a hit on anyone who is already playing. It's just that he was so consistently good, so dependable.

If it were 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 5, no matter what, when he came out and lined up, the defense KNEW he was getting the ball. He was so adept with screen plays, too, probably the thing I'll remember most about watching him play. The other side would know it was coming, but still couldn't find a way to stop him. He'd almost always get those yards.

Hopefully, he'll find a way to get some sort of coaching gig with the Patriots. His experience with the playbook and how the team is run, how things get done, is invaluable and it seems to me that young RB's might benefit from his advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back