PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Amendola Retires

Massive disappointment when he first got here. Was supposed to slip right in for Welker but couldn't. He lived up to the red flags of being a massive injury risk.

Glad he battled through .. ended up finding his role. Clutch hands...great route runner...scrappy and a gamer.

Edelman and Amendola was one of the funnest duos to follow. Both cut from the same exact cloth. Tough as nails. Born to play football.

When they won the SB and ran across the field arm in arm screaming "we're not good enough!" Was f'n awesome.

Massive disappointment when he first got here. Was supposed to slip right in for Welker but couldn't. He lived up to the red flags of being a massive injury risk.

Glad he battled through .. ended up finding his role. Clutch hands...great route runner...scrappy and a gamer.

Edelman and Amendola was one of the funnest duos to follow. Both cut from the same exact cloth. Tough as nails. Born to play football.

When they won the SB and ran across the field arm in arm screaming "we're not good enough!" Was f'n awesome.
My favorite duo! Jules and Dola

Massive disappointment when he first got here.

Not to those who understood he was hurt.

He gutted his way through it to become a consistent contributor while selflessly taking pay cuts to stay on the roster. He was a Patriot for five seasons, should've been at least three more.

There are so many great moments with Danny.
The one that sticks out was to me was 2017 with Julian out due to an ACL injury.
Danny scores late to make it 30-30… without missing a beat grabs a JE11 banner from the stands and holds it up for his buddy for his TD celebration.
If I remember, just if you plays later and Amendola got drilled to the turf on a short pass in the flat. He sprung right back up… Tough as nails.

Tough player who did his best work when it mattered most. Also, with him and Edelman, a great example of running an offense with two "slot" receivers. You earned your retirement Danny, thank you for the Super Bowls!

So many clutch reg season plays by DA over the years its hard to keep track.

The blind bomb VS the Bills
The helicopter catch VS the jets
The huge catch VS the Giants in that grinder in 2015

Great career for the UDFA.

Thank you Danny, for everything.

The 36 yard completion to Tom Brady in 2015 in the losing effort against the Eagles was a great play.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back