PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All New York Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'm watching the Giants/Cardinals game and the announcer just made the comment that this might be the year for a New York/New York Super Bowl.
I said to myself, you people can't be serious. Then I thought, hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens with that shady commissioner in charge. I don't trust that man. He works for the New York teams not the NFL, IMHO. It would not surprise me if he found a way to make it happen either. Just throwing this out there to see what you guys think. From where I sit, the Giants are the best team in the NFC that I've seen this year. As for the AFC, I think that there are a few teams in our division that might have something to say about that New York/New York Super Bowl. ;)

Last edited:
I'm watching the Giants/Cardinals game and the announcer just made the comment that this might be the year for a New York/New York Super Bowl.
I said to myself, you people can't be serious. Then I thought, hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens with that shady commissioner in charge. I don't trust that man. He works for the New York teams not the NFL, IMHO. It would not surprise me if he found a way to make it happen either. Just throwing this out there to see what you guys think. From where I sit, the Giants are the best team in the NFC that I've seen this year. As for the AFC, I think that there are a few teams in our division that might have something to say about that New York/New York Super Bowl. ;)

i heard it too.. and almost puked...

LOL

if we play the rats again, we will be committing rape

This thread should be moved to the Practice squad. Not because the OP is a bad thread-starter, or even because the topic is dumb, but because the sight of this makes me physically ill.

That Giants pass rush makes me envious, and that Cardinals offense makes me fear for our secondary when we play them.

This thread should be moved to the Practice squad. Not because the OP is a bad thread-starter, or even because the topic is dumb, but because the sight of this makes me physically ill.

My bad, that was not my intention.

My eyes just involuntarily crossed while reading this title.

Giants yes, Jets no, i have a feeling Patriots/Jets part 3 is coming in January and no way will they beat us in the rubber game.

I've never skipped a Super Bowl since I started watching football, but that is one SB I wouldn't tune in to.

It won't happen though. Jets would get slaughtered by the Pats next time around.

I would be very satisfied if we knock the jest out of the post season.....ruin the hero's dreams and drown the rats......

That would be AWESOME, but I just can't help the feeling that our weasel of a commissioner will try something funny to make that New York/New York Super Bowl happen. I honestly don't trust him.

jets have a good chance of having a 1st round bye and home playoff game so its not that much a longshot.

I heard that too, and rest assured I puked a little bit in my mouth when I heard it.

I'd have to root for the Jets, seeing as how after the game that shall not be mentioned I'd like to see every member of the Giants organization who had any culpability go to Hell and suffer for all of eternity for what they did to us. And I'm not just talking about starting from now eternity either, I'm talking going all the way back to the beginning of time and starting there.

*crickets*

What, too subtle?

I heard that too, and rest assured I puked a little bit in my mouth when I heard it.

I'd have to root for the Jets, seeing as how after the game that shall not be mentioned I'd like to see every member of the Giants organization who had any culpability go to Hell and suffer for all of eternity for what they did to us. And I'm not just talking about starting from now eternity either, I'm talking going all the way back to the beginning of time and starting there.

*crickets*

What, too subtle?

LMAO great post. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye