PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adios, el Gronke! Muchas gracias, gran hombre! Post your favorite Gronk memes, videos, GIFs here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Mine has to be this... both for the puppy dog dance... and the fabulous photoshopping...

We shall miss your happy dances, your goofiness, and above all, your first ballot talent and drive!!!!

"Today, we are all Gronks. Yo soy fiesta!!!!" :)

tenor.gif

Last edited:
This is bad news. That guy could really play

The robot touchdown celebration I think it was vs the Rams a few years ago I can't find the gif

He was drafted during my wedding rehearsal dinner. I was stoked when I found out. They drafted Hernandez on my wedding day, there are comments in my wedding video about my curiosity on how that would turn out.....

In retrospect, I don’t know what I was thinking, forgetting to research the NFL draft schedule when agreeing to our wedding date!

Arrivederci grande Gronk...

That **** was so incredible. That man had soooo many unbelievable moments in his career. Only thing I was ever disappointed in was when he jumped on Whites back during the Buffalo game. Every other moment, incredible. Play by play. Catch after catch. Block after block. I wouldn’t be surprised if we read his autobiography years down the road and find out he was an awkward 14 yr. old boy who made a wish one fateful night while putting a coin into a fortune teller machine. He played the game the way it was meant to be played. Like a game. Gonna miss you Gronk!!

That **** was so incredible. That man had soooo many unbelievable moments in his career. Only thing I was ever disappointed in was when he jumped on Whites back during the Buffalo game. Every other moment, incredible. Play by play. Catch after catch. Block after block. I wouldn’t be surprised if we read his autobiography years down the road and find out he was an awkward 14 yr. old boy who made a wish one fateful night while putting a coin into a fortune teller machine. He played the game the way it was meant to be played. Like a game. Gonna miss you Gronk!!

AWESOME moment...

AWESOME moment...

In looking at the replay, one has to wonder if ol’ man Scar put a hit out on White. Look at him drawing everyone’s attention to The Gronk Splash before it even occurs. He KNEW it was going to happen, and he wanted the world to see that the Hulk was still in there. Sorry, the Gronk was still in there! Gronk.........SPLAAASH!!!!

So many Gronkings to remember.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back