PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A 3.9 40 time (no joke) link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he think while running that fast? I ask because apparantly the Pats have to have smart recievers for their complicated offense :rolleyes: . Personally i don't see why it would be so hard to just get a guy who can catch, and run like the devil, and just tell him to be like Forest Gump.

Read and react, my a**. Just run straight ahead on every play and Tom will hit you in stride :D

I'll put money on the the raiders drafting him, despite the last line of the article. :D

I'll put money on the the raiders drafting him, despite the last line of the article. :D

For Al Davis, every day is April 1.

Lame to put "no joke" into the title of a joke thread.

But I doubt many people were fooled anyway.

haha. nice. i wish such a person existed. :) And so does Al Davis. I would have said that guy would be his next DHB binky pick!

Can he think while running that fast? I ask because apparantly the Pats have to have smart recievers for their complicated offense :rolleyes: . Personally i don't see why it would be so hard to just get a guy who can catch, and run like the devil, and just tell him to be like Forest Gump.
I think the idea is not to have the receivers run the exact same routes no matter what the coverage is, where the safeties are, whether there is a blitz on, etc etc

Read and react, my a**. Just run straight ahead on every play and Tom will hit you in stride :D
Oh, you mean like Donald Hayes, Chad Jackson, Joey Galloway, etc. :D

Anyway, this is a lame APril 1 post. Would have been better with a sub 3.20 40.

Last edited:

2108081416186b9e3007_17c4_11dc_963e_3fec773ac911.flv.jpg

I almost sent this in an e-mail to some of my friends and family to tell them to keep an eye out for this kid. Good thing I actually finished reading the article.

I heard that the slimmed down Rex Ryan ran a 3.0 40. :D

I actually fell for it....... not gonna lie....

it was early... and I only got 4 hours of sleep....

I still fell for it.:rofl: right until the new cleat part then I knew I was had:eek:

Good Job Fox:D

I actually fell for it....... not gonna lie....

it was early... and I only got 4 hours of sleep....

I still fell for it.:rofl: right until the new cleat part then I knew I was had:eek:

Good Job Fox:D

I did too. I was at work, and couldnt open the link. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back