PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

7:10 sunday night will answer our questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
May sound crazy but here is what I take on this game....If the game is short and say ends by 6:50/7:09pm we will win this game...If the game goes past 7:10pm we will lose...Just a hunch..We seem to win games played in less than 3 hours more so than lose and of course that is always due to the fact we have a ground game going successfully...We will see if it holds up...strange sypnosis but it works most of the time,If it is a long game that means we are in a shootout and against the bengals that is like a lethal injection!

Is this game going to be on NBC?

Most of the east coast will see this game and is on CBS.....OMG how happy I am to be on the east coast...The west coast has to watch Raiders Vs. Browns...EGAD! I always thought high school football was on friday and saturdays!:D

Browns and Raiders, are you kidding? WTF is this:bricks:

So far I haven't had to leave the house to see a Pats game this season, wahoo!
And next week it's the fins, so that'll be on TV for sure.

MrClutch said:
Browns and Raiders, are you kidding? WTF is this:bricks:

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to watch the game at Hooters...again.

The cost of sunday ticket is worth it to me it averages out to $12.30 per week I would spend more than that in the first five minutes at a bar. Plus I can sit in my recliner.:D

I know some folks can't get DTV because of various reasons but ST is worth the cost.

Game is on local TV here in Denver. Donkees have a bye.

mgcolby said:
The cost of sunday ticket is worth it to me it averages out to $12.30 per week I would spend more than that in the first five minutes at a bar. Plus I can sit in my recliner.:D

I know some folks can't get DTV because of various reasons but ST is worth the cost.

I have found Sunday ticket to be very worth it as well. Without it, I wouldn't see the Pats game this week, but even when the game is on national TV, there are other games throughout the day that I would rather watch than the local stuff they have here. For example, last week, I got to enjoy the Steelers/Bengals game instead of the Redskins/Texans. Definitely makes my Sundays a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back