PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

50 year New York Jets fan here to say congratulations

Reaction score
Forgive my trolling, but I wamt to congratulate you on winning the championship.

I must admit your victory on Sunday was a thing of beauty and I respect that.

I've watched the final 5 minutes of the game about 10 times now - from a pure football standpoint it was incredible - I think I finally get you guys.

You dont have that one player that does everything ( and im leaving TB out of this conversation)
You have no pro bowlers to speak of (5 - one is Brady and 2 are ST)

YOu have alot of role players that contrubute thier own unique talent. It really took 53 guys to get the win Sunday.

YOu can run it 50 times or throw it 50 times to win - whatever it takes.

An un-drafted free agent rookie made the greatest play in the history of the Super Bowl - that was no accident.
WOW

When I first heard about deflategate I was happy to beleive you were gong to go down as chaeaters given your past.

But after hearing Bill be a stand-up guy telling his side of the story I belived him - and it was a non-issue to me.

I expected the media to jump all over you - they need sht like this to make as living -

but I was shocked to hear the comments of Brunell, Bettis and especially Troy about this incident

I would think that they couuld pick up the phone and call TB and ask him like a man
about this before they flat-out call him a liar to the whole world - WOW -

Anyway - congrats
best
Bob

Thanks Bob! I look forward to seeing what the Jets can do next year with their new coach. They gave us two hard fought games this year.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back