PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 Reasons the Seahawks beat the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Patriots fans. I come in piece. I'm really looking forward to this match-up in Seattle between 2 of the best teams in the NFL. Your team is good. But also my team is good. I have a great feeling about my Hawks and their chance to win this primetime game on Monday Night Football, and here's why:

1. Russell Wilson. He's the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of pro and 4 years of college under his belt, and he will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Sowell, Ifedi, Center, Ossai, etc. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Kris Richard. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone has been speaking out about the difference between Richard in weeks 1-9 and week 10. You will see a much improved defense on 11/14.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Seahawks has had this century. Tyler Lockette, Jimmy Graham, Percy Harvin, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a whole new dimension that we have never had since 2013...speed.

5. Time of possession. I think we can dominate the time of possession stat in this game. the more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off the field the better chance we'll have to win.

I think Seattle wins this one rather easily... say.... 34-17???

Hello Patriots fans. I come in piece. I'm really looking forward to this match-up in Seattle between 2 of the best teams in the NFL. Your team is good. But also my team is good. I have a great feeling about my Hawks and their chance to win this primetime game on Monday Night Football, and here's why:

1. Russell Wilson. He's the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of pro and 4 years of college under his belt, and he will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Sowell, Ifedi, Center, Ossai, etc. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Kris Richard. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone has been speaking out about the difference between Richard in weeks 1-9 and week 10. You will see a much improved defense on 11/14.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Seahawks has had this century. Tyler Lockette, Jimmy Graham, Percy Harvin, etc. the newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a whole new dimension that we have never had since 2013...speed.

5. Time of possession. I think we can dominate the time of possession stat in this game. the more we can shorten the game and keep our defense off the field the better chance we'll have to win.

Wilson is a very good player. But not the best player on the field.

Pretty sound reasoning..... don't know how the patriots will even be able to take the field. Gonna have to change my "predict the score."

We get a lot of naive posters from other teams who dream of being us. They dream their team will someday achieve the level of excellence we have achieved. Sadly for them and you....There is only room for one team that stands above all others. We are that one. We are the Top Dogs of the NFL and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. Now go back and join the other 31 fanbases and hate on us with all your might. Resistance is futile.

Umm...thanks for the post . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results