PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

3 out of 4 and finish off the second dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Go get some much needed rest Brady because we got one more to finish off the back to back and 3 out of 4.

If we can then I'll say this was more impressive because we were 1 effing ghost point after from already being back to back to back champs

OK I'm aittle high on adrenaline rigut now but seriously. See you in Minny

Go get some much needed rest Brady because we got one more to finish off the back to back and 3 out of 4.

If we can then I'll say this was more impressive because we were 1 effing ghost point after from already being back to back to back champs

Add Gronk to the team that just played and you have checkmate.

I like our chances if we resign some key guys. I really want hightower back.

We were all thinking it. Patriots v Dallas next year

Trade Jimmy to Chicago for a first and draft a premiere receiver for once. Brady was electric with Randy Moss, and he's playing better now than he was then. Give him some new toys.

They are the favorite. Hightower and Butler will be back no question in my mind. Ryan may be gone and if so that will hurt. He really played well tonight. Harmon is gone and I get the feeling Bennett is gone.

The Pats will need to replace a few guys.

I haven't wanted to bring it up until after the game, but it would be pretty sweet.

Brady man, what a gift.

We've already surpassed all other dynasties. We're the team of the decade for two decades!

Gronk is having a good time, he has been in a bunch of commercials and was kissing the Belichick Trophy after the Super Bowl. Gronk contributed during the season and I am glad is happy to celebrate with the team.

Gronk is having a good time, he has been in a bunch of commercials and was kissing the Belichick Trophy after the Super Bowl. Gronk contributed during the season and I am glad is happy to celebrate with the team.
Why is he on the sidelines and in ads? Seemed out of character for the Pats (TB12 too). That was really the only thing that finally got me nervous.

If they stay (mostly) healthy, I think it's theirs to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back