PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 Bust Predictions

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Never wish this on anybody, but here goes my predictions for busts in 2024:
QB Caleb Wiliiams, USC (Incredibly overrated, more flashy than consistently dominant)
QB JJ McCarthy, UM (Unwarrantedly hyped as a R1 prospect, has shown little in college as a passer)
WR Xavier Leggette, USC (struggles to separate)

Of course this means nothing, Drafts are a crapshoot

While I've previously correctly labeled Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden, Johnny Manziel, Mitch Trubisky, Solomon Thomas, Sam Darnold, Jeff Okudah, Zach Wilson, and Bryce Young as busts, I've also very wrongly predicted Mahomes, Allen, and Nick Bosa as busts

Never wish this on anybody, but here goes my predictions for busts in 2024:
QB Caleb Wiliiams, USC (Incredibly overrated, more flashy than consistently dominant)
QB JJ McCarthy, UM (Unwarrantedly hyped as a R1 prospect, has shown little in college as a passer)
WR Xavier Leggette, USC (struggles to separate)

Of course this means nothing, Drafts are a crapshoot

While I've previously correctly labeled Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden, Johnny Manziel, Mitch Trubisky, Solomon Thomas, Sam Darnold, Jeff Okudah, Zach Wilson, and Bryce Young as busts, I've also very wrongly predicted Mahomes, Allen, and Nick Bosa as busts

Maybe you could copy that post to the thread where others gave their opinions,

Then the bust predictions could all hang out together. FWIW I'm still sticking with whoever the Jete pick, cause Jete

I agree with your list. But not XL.

I know he struggled with creating separation at the Senior Bowl, but he did have 1255 yards receiving last year. He’s big, strong, fast, with an alpha dog mentality.

I would add the CB from Iowa, Cooper DeJean. Great straight line speed but stiff in the hips.

Caleb Williams just screams BUST.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back