PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 opponents almost set

Vegas Baby! Haven't done a road game in a long time. This might be the last one. Only about a 2-hour flight for me. Gonna plan on this one.

Vegas Baby! Haven't done a road game in a long time. This might be the last one. Only about a 2-hour flight for me. Gonna plan on this one.

Seems like all the Vegas games are a neutral site with the way their opponents fans fill up Allegiant Stadium.

Me too ! I love Vegas, haven't been in about 4 years so this will be the perfect road trip for me. Just 2 .5 hrs away from Vancouver ! Going to make it happen.

Best 10-7

Worst case 5-12

Depends heavily on the draft, our offense (will it stay the same?), and what other teams do at Qb.

Oh man....I hate this time of the year:

Pro Bowl, Superbowl, then six weeks to free agency, 4 weeks to schedule release, 2 more weeks to the draft, one week to mini camps, 7-8 weeks to TC, 5 weeks of pre-season, and finally labor day weekend.....

Best 10-7

Worst case 5-12

Depends heavily on the draft, our offense (will it stay the same?), and what other teams do at Qb.
Best case scenario: Jones takes a big second year leap, Patriots find a WR1 and one maybe 2 LBs, resign JCJ and get him some help, the running backs stay healthy, the OL stays healthy, Patriots OC and other coaches they lost are replaced and don't miss a beat.

Worst case scenario: Injuries to Mac and the running backs making them miss games. At the end of the year we're not closer to finding out if Mac is the guy, Patriots lose JCJ and sign a JAG to replace him, no improvements at LB. Pats don't find a WR1. New coaching staff has a learning curve to the job.

Last edited:
HOME should be better record than this year. Only projected losses should be Bills & Bengals (not afraid of Ravens & Colts)
AWAY is pretty tough. Only projected wins are Jets, & Steelers (But we should have a good shot at Vikings, Browns, Dolphins)
I think we could go 11-6. But it depends on when we play the tough matchups, and how improved this team is.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back