PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Draft Prospect Thread!!

My son just turned one, so in twenty years he'll be all set. Just check out his gym highlight!

That's all well and good, but how's his 3-cone? First overall pick for cuteness though :)

That's all well and good, but how's his 3-cone? First overall pick for cuteness though :)

So that's a big disappointment right now. He's not very cooperative weaving between the cones. Come to think of it, he doesn't respond well to coaching, either. Very "me-first" player at this stage of his career. Not likely a "do your job" type just yet. :D

My son just turned one, so in twenty years he'll be all set. Just check out his gym highlight!

You know. At first I wasn't sure but after he slapped your foot he showed good burst. SIGN THE BEAST!

So that's a big disappointment right now. He's not very cooperative weaving between the cones. Come to think of it, he doesn't respond well to coaching, either. Very "me-first" player at this stage of his career. Not likely a "do your job" type just yet. :D

OMG! You've reared a future Jets player!

I'm so ashamed.

Having a Jets player in the family means you'll always have to feed him, change his diaper etc. Encourage him to either join the Navy or take up Lacrosse and he'll be fine.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back