PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 College football season thread

Keep sending those delayed blitzes, Grantham. Sitting back and letting Fromm pick you apart has not worked so far.

Gotta impose your will on 3rd down here. Let the oline get after it

Gotta impose your will on 3rd down here. Let the oline get after it
Pierce needs to get the bulk of the handoffs, last play aside. He’s the more physical runner. Is it just me or has the camera work been horrific today? Almost like all the camera guys were tailgating before the game.

Run misdirection
Wouldn’t matter. That shifting they’re doing is confusing the blocking assignments. Probably should have watched some film on this at some point in the last two weeks.

Hard enough that we have to contend with Georgia, we will have to beat the refs today too. How the hell do you confirm that? The ball clearly hit the ground.

Keep throwing
I’m telling you, they can’t cover Pitts. That means they’ll start to double him, and they did on the play with the batted ball that ended the drive. If they double him, Jefferson and Swain benefit. I’m bewildered why we aren’t getting Toney in space. He is a home run threat.

BADLY need a 3 and out here.

Defense is getting gassed already.

I’m telling you, they can’t cover Pitts. That means they’ll start to double him, and they did on the play with the batted ball that ended the drive. If they double him, Jefferson and Swain benefit. I’m bewildered why we aren’t getting Toney in space. He is a home run threat.

they need to trust jones to throw like they did in a game earlier this year

3rd and First here?

3rd and First here?

it was way too obvious Jones was going to be carrying it in that 2nd and 10. Greenard invisible out there granted I haven’t watched every play. Trey dean getting abused

it was way too obvious Jones was going to be carrying it in that 2nd and 10. Greenard invisible out there granted I haven’t watched every play. Trey dean getting abused
They need to go into more nickel and dime in the second half. Your front has been containing the run so far. Sub in a couple of DBs and stick with man.

Don’t think Florida can win if they fall behind another possession

Don’t think Florida can win if they fall behind another possession
Nah. This **** is over. Hopefully we cover but this is an L. Too many self-inflicted errors and too many spectacular, chain-moving plays by Georgia. At least we’ll get a good bowl again.

Georgia just executing and making the plays

The defense can’t get off the field on 3rd but they are keeping it a game. Offense has to pick them up

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back