PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 NFL Draft: Commish Goody will likely hear his loudest boos yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

This WILL be in Dallas. Yknow, the one place not named Boston that probably hates him the most. I gotta think Cowboy fans will let him hear it big time considering the whole Zeke situation.

This could be a fun thing to watch. :D

That will be epic. I’m going to tape it. Then use a sampler and make a crazy song out of it

I highly doubt he cares. Kirwin was talking about him on NFL network radio a few months ago and said that Goodell pretty much experiences hate wherever he goes in public and couldn’t care less. $44M a year tends to do that for you.

I highly doubt he cares. Kirwin was talking about him on NFL network radio a few months ago and said that Goodell pretty much experiences hate wherever he goes in public and couldn’t care less. $44M a year tends to do that for you.

He thrives on it is what I think. I doubt he has that many fans in New Orleans either. There was a story about this that implied it hurts his feelings to be booed. I don’t buy that. If I made that much and had absolute power to suspend at will.. lol they could boo all they liked.

He thrives on it is what I think. I doubt he has that many fans in New Orleans either. There was a story about this that implied it hurts his feelings to be booed. I don’t buy that. If I made that much and had absolute power to suspend at will.. lol they could boo all they liked.

I think that he fits right in with the 32 that support him.

OT: I wonder if Lee Oswald Jr lives in Texas. Not implying anything just wondering. Ok, maybe dreaming but still not implying anything.

Goodell’s inner monologue, “these idiots do realize I’m paid 40 million to get booed for decisions the owners make right”? Looks at cost for draft tickets.... “nope they don’”.

I'm glad it's on 'over the air' TV so I can hear Roger get boo'd in my man cave! No BSPN for me!
Fox is going all-in on the N.F.L., and for the first time this year will televise the N.F.L. draft, according to multiple people with knowledge of the plans. Fox and the NFL Network will team up for a joint production, mixing talent from both networks on a co-branded broadcast. One feed will appear on both networks, the people said.

Fox will televise the first round on Thursday, April 26, and the second and third rounds on Friday, April 27, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly. It is unclear whether Fox will televise the last four rounds of the draft on April 28.

ESPN, which has broadcast the draft each year since 1980, will continue to do so. Since 2006, both ESPN and the NFL Network have broadcast separate productions of the draft. Last year, 6.7 million viewers watched ESPN’s coverage of the first round, while 2.5 million watched on the NFL Network.
Ref: Expanding Its N.F.L. Coverage, Fox Will Broadcast Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back