PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 week 1 . KC@NE .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marsh not listed is good news! Id really like to take a look at new beast..
Not happy about Valentine's knee though . or Butler's

Langi needs to go to the TB school of media relations and find a different injury. ;) lol

KC is tough and streaky. Last year they start 2-2 then win 10 of their last 13 with the tough playoff loss to Pitt. Year before they lose 5 of their first 6 then win the next 11 before losing here in the playoffs. In 2014 they start 2-3 then win 5 in a row, then lose 4 of 6. 2013 they start 9-0 then lose 5 of the last 9 with the playoff meltdown in Indy.

Plus the Pats are never running at maximum efficiency early in the season.

I expect a tight game

That post went way over your head.

I don't have any flashback nightmares or concerns about something that happened 3 seasons ago, but I do agree that KC has the capacity to come in and win Thursday for many different reasons.

Of course, a big one would be the lack of chemistry caused by the early season growing pains that we've seen before, as well as Edelman's injury. Another would be turning the ball over once or twice. That could potentially change everything.

Dorsett talked to scumbags today (media), could mean he'll actually be active because USUALLY inactive guys don't talk to media.....fingers crossed because I can't wait to see if this guy can play in this offense...

Dorsett talked to scumbags today (media), could mean he'll actually be active because USUALLY inactive guys don't talk to media.....fingers crossed because I can't wait to see if this guy can play in this offense...
1st play just let Tom chuck it...

I think it's injured guys who don't talk. Healthy inactives aren't decided until game day

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
good that knee injury isn't keeping A.Butler off practice field..

Good game for C Flemming not suiting up KC's Defensive Ends would eat him alive.

Good game for C Flemming not suiting up KC's Defensive Ends would eat him alive.

Lets see if you stay that happy if one of our starters gets injured and Waddle comes in as swing tackle instead of Fleming who was at least serviceable most of the time he had to jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back