PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 week 1 . KC@NE .. PRACTICE news

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess they are not going with my suggestion:

MAmE8Kx.png

why are some ppl for chiefs N/A?

There isn't a "probable" category any more, I think. So the question of what pre-game status they have isn't applicable. They are fine to play.

Because if they had Full Participation at practice, they don't have to declare their game status (I'm guessing as that's the only thing those players have in common).

Reminder: today's lineup

Looking at the last show, Top 10 Brady games, is LI the top of the list? Maybe not statistically and I bet Brady would not agree but he put it together when he needed to.

Looking at the last show, Top 10 Brady games, is LI the top of the list? Maybe not statistically and I bet Brady would not agree but he put it together when he needed to.

Statistically his best game would have been where he threw 5 TD's in a quarter against the Titans. But as far as Brady being super clutch, it would be in Super Bowl LI.

As Pats brought in QB Thad Lewis for workouts today . BB's mind games w TB continue..;)

In his final game as a Bill, Lewis played at Foxborough Stadium against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. Although Lewis outshined Brady on that day, by throwing for more yards than him and not throwing an interception like Brady did, his team lost to the Patriots by a score of 34-20. Lewis went 16/29 for 247 yards with 1 touchdown and no interceptions.

Looks like they worked out last year's Shaheen (w better blocking skills).. wouldn't be surprised if they keep him around

Looks like they worked out last year's Shaheen (w better blocking skills).. wouldn't be surprised if they keep him around

Some really nice blocking there. Couple plays, he took out 2-3 guys by himself. Decent routes, good hands catcher.

Not terrible testing numbers for a guy his size (6055/258), but Lengel is 1.5" taller, 10 lbs heavier and beats O'Malley soundly in shuttle, 3-cone and bench reps, FWIW.

Good choice from the PS/scout team, especially for his blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST