PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2015 Defensive Hurries stats through 2 weeks (top 200 players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourierSeries

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/defensive-hurries/2015/

Top ranked NE player is Sheard with 4, followed by Ninkovich with 3. Hightower and Jones both have 2.

If you tally up all of the hurries for each team, NE ranks pretty high. Though as stated, this is only a list of the top 200 players.

Still, pretty impressive when you also consider that they have 11 sacks on the season so far.

J.J. Watt is slacking, a full one hurry behind the leader. Is he on the decline now?

BUT.. BUT.. BUT.. we didn't get enough pressure on Roethlisberger.. We don't put enough pressure on QBs...

You can't hate them, but is there ANYTHING more worthless that 2 week stats. Just as worthless are the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th. After then, it becomes interesting and informative. So pardon me if I wait until then

Sheard looking like another great FA signing. I'd like to see him get more opportunities.

J.J. Watt is slacking, a full one hurry behind the leader. Is he on the decline now?

Personally, I didn't realise how good an athlete JJ is, until I saw him on the ice...moving like a natural hockey player with a big shot. I doubt if this guy is on the decline.

Personally, I didn't realise how good an athlete JJ is, until I saw him on the ice...moving like a natural hockey player with a big shot. I doubt if this guy is on the decline.

Your sarcasm detector is probably on the line, you may need to change the batteries.

Your sarcasm detector is probably on the line, you may need to change the batteries.

J.J. Watt Shows off Hockey Skills, Scores on Blues Goalie at Charity Game Surprise

Personally, I am in awe of this guy's athleticism..just sayin'. No, I wasn't being sarcastic- just remembered how well he moved on the ice...kinda rare for a football player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes