PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2001 Patriots Season - Full Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevrox

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Here's a link to a playlist of a bunch of 2001 season games.

2001 New England Patriots Season - YouTube

A few have already been taken down so watch/download before the NFL/YouTube get to the rest of them too! I have everything from Weeks 1 to 13, a few of which have been taken down already, so if anyone would like any of those you can message me.

Does anyone here have Week 14 (vs. Bills) and Week 15 (vs. Dolphins)? Trying to track those two down, then I have every game of the reg season. I've never even seen those games, so it would really be great to watch.

Playoffs as well... does anyone have Divisional and AFC Championship? I've only seen NFL Films highlights of the AFCCG

Last edited:
In regards to the Snow Bowl game, I have that one but the quality is very poor (found here - )

I found a better version on the Japanese site Youku, but was only able to watch a few minutes of it before it went out. Have never been able to get it play since, which is very odd. Can never seem to be able to download it either -

EDIT: Well now the Youku link is working for me again, just can't figure out how to save it to my computer.

Last edited:
watch the jets game in week 12 around the 2:06 mark. Brady with a spin move to get the first down..hahaha

watch the jets game in week 12 around the 2:06 mark. Brady with a spin move to get the first down..hahaha

Ha! I just watched this game earlier tonight. Was awesome

A few have already been taken down so watch/download before the NFL/YouTube get to the rest of them too! I have everything from Weeks 1 to 13, a few of which have been taken down already, so if anyone would like any of those you can message me.

Does anyone here have Week 14 (vs. Bills) and Week 15 (vs. Dolphins)? Trying to track those two down, then I have every game of the reg season. I've never even seen those games, so it would really be great to watch.

Playoffs as well... does anyone have Divisional and AFC Championship? I've only seen NFL Films highlights of the AFCCG
Got them. PM me

Week 13 against the Browns, their H-Back is Aaron Shea. He's buddies with Brady from Michigan right? Like he was interviewed for some of the documentaries?

Also, Tebucky Jones interception!!

Shame the Indy games aren't on here though :(

Watching the Carolina game and there was an "tuck rule" ruling at the end of the first half. The announcers knew it right off in the Oakland game Phil Simms never seemed to grasp it.

You might want to check out this site at a dead time after the season. If anyone obsessively has all recent era Pats games they would. It's a private torrent site.

Ten Yard Tracker

The Rams regular season game in Foxboro was on Youtube not too long ago. Guess it was taken down.

Why are some of them taken down and others left up?

I attended all the home games and also the away Buffalo game I wish was available to see again. Just watched most of the Chargers game ... Interesting to see Seau and Rodney so active, knowing they'd later become Patriots. That receiving trio of Patten/Brown/Glenn looked pretty formidable!

Why are some of them taken down and others left up?

I attended all the home games and also the away Buffalo game I wish was available to see again. Just watched most of the Chargers game ... Interesting to see Seau and Rodney so active, knowing they'd later become Patriots. That receiving trio of Patten/Brown/Glenn looked pretty formidable!

They were removed due to copyright. Which ones do you need?

Shame the Indy games aren't on here though :(

PMing you.

The Rams regular season game in Foxboro was on Youtube not too long ago. Guess it was taken down.

This and the Indy games were taken down some time in the last 3 days or so. I can send them to you guys.

Watching the Carolina game and there was an "tuck rule" ruling at the end of the first half. The announcers knew it right off in the Oakland game Phil Simms never seemed to grasp it.

I was at Game 2 vs Goodell's NY Jets, the one where Drew got clobbered. The Tuck Rule was invoked on a Testaverde "fumble" that the Pats recovered and would have changed this close loss. I'd be interested in what the TV guys had to say.

I just watched the entire @ the NYJ game. What is wrong with me?

Got them. PM me

Sent you one! :)

I was at Game 2 vs Goodell's NY Jets, the one where Drew got clobbered. The Tuck Rule was invoked on a Testaverde "fumble" that the Pats recovered and would have changed this close loss. I'd be interested in what the TV guys had to say.

I was able to get this one before it was taken, can send it over to you.

I've got all the games except Week 14, 15, and the AFCCG in a zip file on Google drive. PM me for the link if anyone else wants it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back