PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#2 Pick: LJ or Stephen Jackson?

Real World

Reaction score
I had my draft Monday night, and I got the #2 pick. I decided on Jackson since he's in a crappier NFC, and shouldn't be the victim of a defense geared to stop him. I think I made the right choice. The thing is, I still can't believe I passed on Larry Johnson! :eek: The guy is a manchild and I hope it doesn't come back to bite me. Anyhow, did I do the right thing, or should I have gone with LJ?

I'd take Jackson too. Anything offensive related to Herm scares me - and he's wrecked the passing game so much it could hurt the run also. Jackson all the way.

SJax. He's pretty much the unanimous choice in every draft site for the 1.02 pick.

LJ's OL is not the same one from 2 years ago when he steamrolled the league. LJ was ran over 400 times last year. KC's offense in general looks in rough shape and they play in a division with three stout defenses in SD, Denver and Oakland.

You chose wisely.

Regards,
Chris

SJax. He's pretty much the unanimous choice in every draft site for the 1.02 pick.

LJ's OL is not the same one from 2 years ago when he steamrolled the league. LJ was ran over 400 times last year. KC's offense in general looks in rough shape and they play in a division with three stout defenses in SD, Denver and Oakland.

You chose wisely.

Regards,
Chris

I 100% agree. I don't even think I'd draft LJ #3, too many things going against him.

KC lost some good O-linemen, and Bennett was hurt last year, which is why L.J. got all thoose carries, he won't get 400 again,

but... it will be interesting to see if Leonard gets any carries at the goalline

I would get green bay's defense #2 if I were you.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back