PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

1920's guy + BB + TFB

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think brady's reaction is priceless...LOL

especially the great question response

A lot of people got worked up over this. I thought it was creative and very funny. Brady handled it really well and even BB smiled.

On side note, there's an audio file of this same bit with Kobe Bryant that's also very funny.

A lot of people got worked up over this. I thought it was creative and very funny. Brady handled it really well and even BB smiled.

On side note, there's an audio file of this same bit with Kobe Bryant that's also very funny.

worked up really? haha oh yob some people need to relax, I thought it was great

A lot of people got worked up over this.

Damn right we were worked up! Charleston and Jitterbug? Jitterbug?? What a shameless anachronism! Some time traveler.

He was just too chicken to say Black Bottom.

I don't know of anybody getting "worked up" about it on this board. Unless "worked up" means laughing one's arse off!

Champ, champ! Watch the one with Vince Young, he doesn't even get it. Or the one with Sidney Crosby, who tries to answer the question while giggling and Ovechkin is laughing his ass off.

Worked Up?

No Way!

Sports is entertainment-we may as well have fun!

:D

Champ, champ! Watch the one with Vince Young, he doesn't even get it. Or the one with Sidney Crosby, who tries to answer the question while giggling and Ovechkin is laughing his ass off.

he refers to sidney as the cats meow

I loved it, I wish some of the New England reporters was that fun. Instead we get Felger and Borges.

Fellers,

I gotta say that that was one of the funniest and most original schticks I've seen in years. At least the fellow did some research and also worked on getting the voice inflection down.

Too bad we can't see more of this stuff.

Brilliant.

This guy would be the funniest skit by far on SNL, though I know that's not saying much these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents