PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

12/16/2018 - Come get credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most surprising thing about your post other than you not bashing the Patriots is that you have kids;);)

Took my kids to the movies and watched this game on dvr, so I don't think any of these are mine...unless I caught up live, but don't think so...

I think the most surprising thing about your post other than you not bashing the Patriots is that you have kids;);)

Memories of my father throwing the remote, the batteries spattering everywhere, back in the early 90s Patriots days. Can only image what this guy (FBC) would have been like back then if this is what he’s like in the midst of a historic run of consistent success.

Kontra pulled one of my quotes from that game earlier this year and it was a good one. Think the "sailing passes off his back foot" was mine. That Steelers game last year was miserable... unfortunately, it's now been a few straight 2018 Steelers games.

It does eventually have to end, at some point. But at least this year they have a defense that can win them any game they play. So the Super Bowl all over again, but for three games this time. I was adamant last year when Kontra was pessimistic that we could win it... and we did. Get to the playoffs and anything can happen. See the Giants, after all...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back