PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 Reasons why I am not worried about this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite of all the talk and build up about this upcoming game, I'll give you 10 reasons why I am not worried.

1. Bill Belichick is the top coach in the NFL, and the greatest coach of all-time not named Vince Lombardi.

2. Tom Brady is the top quarterback in the NFL, and the greatest quarterback of all time. (Step aside Joe)

3. Wes Welker is the top wide receiver in the NFL, definitely the most consistent. He can beat you deep, short, intermediate against one guy, two guys or even three. He is the closest thing in the NFL next to impossible to defend which that is Rob Gronkowski. He is also one of the greatest of all-time for his short span of years.

4. Rob Gronkowski is the top tightend in the NFL, and looking like maybe the greatest of all-time.

5. Aaron Hernandez is a legitimate top 10 tight end in this league, and a dual threat playing at both the X and Running back position.

5. The supporting cast of Deion Branch, Danny Woodhead, and Julian Edelman are all shifty, elusive, smart and know how to get open. Deion can beat you deep while the other two can and will kill you underneath. They can all hurt you from anywhere on the field, something defenders have to respect.

6. Logan Mankins and Brian Waters have become legendary for making life miserable for some of the NFL's biggest pass rushers.

7. Vince Wilfork's only competition is Haloti Ngata at his position while Mark Anderson has become a star.

8. Rob Ninkovich maybe even better than Mike Vrabel.

9. Jerod Mayo and Brandon Spikes looked to have finally become that scary Linebacker duo everyone has been hoping for.

10. Devin McCourty in the middle, Sterling Moore outside, and Patrick Chung post injury all look like a cohesive unit back their in the secondary. Should see a few balls come their way.

Fantastic points. I agree completely. I chuckle at the people who look back to 2009 playoff game. This Pats team doesn't resemble that team at all. The game highlights that show Ray Rice with first play from scrimmage being chased by that bum Meriweather should be all you need to know these teams are different.

11. Your list means absolute sh!t.....whoever turns the ball over less and whoever makes plays and plays better wins THIS game.....Period!

This is a 60 minute season now,whoever plays for 60 minutes will be in the Super Bowl,The Patriots have not played a full 60 minutes too often this season,they better play a full 60 minutes Sunday because if they get down by 10 points or more against a Ravens defense,it will be over.

ummmmmm.....like when they scored 2 TD's to come back against the raven's,last year?

THAT kind of 10 point deficit?:bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back